Do you remember your noob days?

Simisage said:
I wasn't really a "noob" back then on this forum, though I was shy and very attitude-prone, I would get mad easily. :p But this wasn't my first forum, I knew the basics of forums and websites like YouTube since 2006.
I remember when I would say "..." on the shoutbox you would always say "WUT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!" "O__________O". I really used to think you were antisocial no offence. :p

Amaterasu said:
Simisage said:
I wasn't really a "noob" back then on this forum, though I was shy and very attitude-prone, I would get mad easily. :p But this wasn't my first forum, I knew the basics of forums and websites like YouTube since 2006.
I remember when I would say "..." on the shoutbox you would always say "WUT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!" "O__________O". I really used to think you were antisocial no offence. :p
None taken. :p

I was very shy back then, I would always do that if I felt uncomfortable or just wanted to inject myself into convos. Remember that convo we had about Peach? You said something about one of the reasons you like Peach was because she had breast (or something like that) and I was like "O________O You pervert!" lol

Simisage said:
Amaterasu said:
Simisage said:

I was very shy back then, I would always do that if I felt uncomfortable or just wanted to inject myself into convos. Remember that convo we had about Peach? You said something about one of the reasons you like Peach was because she had breast (or something like that) and I was like "O________O You pervert!" lol
That's my most memorable conversation with you back then.  You called both of us perverts for such a small thing that... if I remember correctly... wasn't about breasts. 

Kingboo said:
Simisage said:
Amaterasu said:
Simisage said:

That's my most memorable conversation with you back then.  You called both of us perverts for such a small thing that... if I remember correctly... wasn't about breasts.
I forgot almost completely. :p I know it was SOMETHING about you guys saying something about Peach or girls. Most likely girls.

Simisage said:
Kingboo said:
Simisage said:
Amaterasu said:
Simisage said:

I forgot almost completely. :p I know it was SOMETHING about you guys saying something about Peach or girls. Most likely girls.
I recorded that chat and I said "You won't think it's nasty when you hit puberty" lol. I was correct. Kingboo and I are awesome. 8)

Justin5267 said:
No I'm not going to give out my last name but it starts with a T. On old Mario Party Forum or Super Mario Bros forum, ehh don't remember what my usernames were but one was MK maniac and Aero Dude. :p I think I was more of a noob then since I was like 12-13. And I hate Aeropostale now. >.<
Well I remember Aero Dude being kinda noobish but I guess the Justin C guy is a different guy.

Back