Discussion

1. Pacific Time Zone. Western United States; California. That's GMT -7 hours for daylight time, and -8 for standard time.

2. Just have college.

Mondays: 4:30 PM PDT - 5:45 PM PDT
Wednesdays: 1:30 PM PDT - 5:45 PM PDT

These are just the class times, it does not include the time I leave for college and back. Takes me about 45 minutes to get to college, or back home from college.

Also, I have a tutor that comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for homework assistance.

For both days, it would be 11:00 AM PDT to 12:00 PM PDT, but it sometimes varies a bit. But not much of a problem since I'm still home during these hours, just not on here.

Brookelas said:
Hey team. Some questions for you.

1) What timezone do you live in?
2) What are your school hours?

Some days could be harder to get together and chat. So, we should make an arrangement. Post below

1: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) New Jersey

2: 8:00am to 2:28pm, i usually get home around 2:50.

Oh, by the way, any days off from school or work?

I don't have any days off in october but i get off early on the 17th. In november, i'm off on the 8-9, get off early on the 21, and my vacation begins on the 24-31.

Brookelas said:
DeadlyxImpulse said:
Brookelas said:
Well, lucky us! We all have the same timezone! Hopefully we can win :)! And have fun! Try not to miss any days!

Also, can I be team captain? Or who is team captain for our team?

I never thought about this, I guess it either you or vip.

Don't you wanna be captain as well?

Does not really matter to me, but as long as we are contribute something, it does not matter who is captain.

Back