Did you ever get a Chaos Chao?

Vipsoccermaster said:
Nope, never did. I'm working on getting one. The one tedious thing is, you have to be sure you give a Chao each animal once, and no chaos drives.
That's only for their 3rd life.
chaosshadow123 said:
My closest chao to receiving this is on his second life, I'm waiting for him to die, so he can get reincarnated then I can give him the animals, but it takes forever.
If you stand in the pools, when the Chao comes to you for pets or something they'll just swim around. About 20 minutes is 1 year for a Chao.

I never got why Chao need to be reincarnated. I think it would be a lot simpler if you could just modify your Chao at any stat you want than rather meet certain requirements.

Aegis said:
I never got why Chao need to be reincarnated. I think it would be a lot simpler if you could just modify your Chao at any stat you want than rather meet certain requirements.
I could understand more if it was reincarnated once, but I think it may be so that you can get the ribbons for the hero and dark missions for your chao in the chao race, something I screwed up on though, but whatever.

Back