August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 24th, 2015:

Today was very dark. In the morning there was a rainstorm, and we really didn't get any sunlight until noon. School today was average, nothing special. When I got home, I relaxed and talked to some friends. At the end of the day, I ended up just playing Conduit 2.

August 25th, 2015:

Today sucked. There were a whole bunch of clouds again, so no sunshine. Around the end of the school day, we got a big rain storm with thunder. In fact, one of them was so loud that an entire building of students screamed because of it. When I got home, I relaxed for a while. Then, I had a small Doom II online session with some friends. At the end of the day, I just watched some of the Pokemon Anime/Cartoon I had on a DVD.

August 27th, 2015:

I had school today, nothing special happened. When I got home, I did my homework, and then had a Doom II Online Multiplayer session with some friends. After that, I relaxed and watched some more Pokemon. At the end of the day, I ended up reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a sci fi book that's actually pretty good.

August 29th, 2015:

Today actually kinda started out good. I got to play Mario Kart Wii CTGP with the man that made it himself, MrBean35000vr. After all that insanity, I relaxed for a bit, had a Doom II Online Multiplayer Session, and then at the end of the day I played some SNES games online with a friend.

NintendoFan said:
Bowser498 said:
NintendoFan said:
August 29th, 2015:

Today actually kinda started out good. I got to play Mario Kart Wii CTGP with the man that made it himself, MrBean35000vr.
You got to play with him?!?!?! :O
Are you sure he wasn't an imposter?

1. I have him added :p and 2 He was streaming on his twitch channel lol
What are the chances that you got to add him? :eek:
Also, how did you get in contact with him?

Wiimmfi has a feature called OPENHOST, and it works like this:

Host enables OPENHOST, goes on MKW, and creates a friend room. Guest adds Host, and can now join host without having the host add the guest. So he actually doesn't have me added, but I can still join his friend rooms/worldwides he's in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back