Are you collecting all the Star Medals as you go?

Are you collecting all the Star Medals as you go?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
SuperZambezi said:
I find it more enjoyable trying to get them all at once. I might be crazy but I like the punishment of having to do the levels over and over to get that one Star Medal.
Heh, me and MaxFreak did that for the Legend of Zelda level since we couldn't find the first Coin but finally I found it =P

If I had a lot of free time I would be doing it how you are but i've been trying to get the game in between working so i'm trying to experience it quickly then go back and play all the levels again looking for star-coins.

Note for everyone: you need 100 star coins for final boss battle so you oughta collect them when you see them

I ran through that Zelda level back and forth at least four times before I found the star medal. That's the kind of stuff I love doing. :p

I have a lot of free time going back and forth from school. I take the bus and light rail and it adds up to about an hour one way. So I've got a lot of time. :p

Did you find the third star medal in W2-2? That one took me forever to find. :p

I usually always collect them as I go. I don't really want to go on a hunt for them later after everything is done. If I find out that I missed one somewhere in a level, I would redo that level and find that darn star medal that's hiding. Some of them are cleverly hidden.

Back