Anecdotal Anecdotes

Okay, extremely active, lose interest, come back.

The third part is what I'm going to be talking about.

My old friends (H-J, Yoshi1, Cook) are active, they help me.

I make new friends (Chubbo, Waluigi, Squid) and they're great people.

I cop some hate from new people (Aegis, MattC, Daisy) and they treat me like an a****le.

And veterans get on my nerves (Snowy, Ether, D51g) and they're annoying.

Honestly, after my old experience, this new one is putting me on the edge of leaving. High school starts in a week, and, by then, I will have made my decision.

(If that didn't make sense, in a nutshell, I might leave soon.)

Please take this information and use it wisely.

This kind of topic won't make people symphatize for you, just give the people like snowy another reason to dislike you. You gotta earn their friendship or whatever. You're only 12 and because of that your age is a disadvantage in earning the said rep but just try to be cool with those people.

cookieboy17 said:
This kind of topic won't make people symphatize for you, just give the people like snowy another reason to dislike you.

MattC is just for making too many comparisions with me and Gameboi. Except most of the time he rants about it, I can't understand half the words he's saying, due to Ether playing guitar or stuff like that. Ether, well, is Ether. It's mainly due to him annoying my brother, same with Snowy and Aegis. Daisy's a total gutter-mind about me. D51g, meanwhile, is just way too annoying to describe.

You gotta earn their friendship or whatever.

Snowy, D51g, MattC, Aegis, Daisy, Ether. Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail by rape, fail, An American Fail.
cookieboy17 said:
You're 12 and that's a disadvantage in earning the said rep but just try to be cool with those people.

Y'think? Also, tried all 6, all a waste of my life. Thankfully, Squid's relieving me a bit of the pressure.

I'm just unhappy with what the way my life is turning for the bratwurst. I normally would have done this in a civilized and well-mannered behavior, but they really left me no choice.

Back