100% Completion?

Has anybody gotten every Jiggy, every note, beaten every puzzle in Banjo's house, and even got every Mumbo Token?

I have not, but I never put much time into Banjo Kazooie since I just picked it up from a Flea Market 2 years ago and beat it in a month. I got enough notes to get the double honeycomb life, I know that but not all 900. And I have no idea my Mumbo Token count but I definitely didn't get them all. I might try to beat this game 100% cause I have all the other Banjo games 100% (cept Nuts and Bolts due to stop n swop and saucer of peril). I just need to find time.

cookieboy17 said:
SuperZambezi said:
I was going to say I have but I don't know if I got all the Mumbo Tokens. I got enough but not sure if I got all. Besides that I got all the Notes, Jigsaws, and I got the secret eggs and the ice key. I'll just say I have completed it 100%. :p
How'd you get the eggs and ice key?

Edit: Wait did you do it on the XBLA version?
It's still possible to collect them on the N64 version, but they serve no purpose. You have to insert the cheats in the Sand Castle floor.

Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
SuperZambezi said:
I was going to say I have but I don't know if I got all the Mumbo Tokens. I got enough but not sure if I got all. Besides that I got all the Notes, Jigsaws, and I got the secret eggs and the ice key. I'll just say I have completed it 100%. :p

It's still possible to collect them on the N64 version, but they serve no purpose. You have to insert the cheats in the Sand Castle floor.
Those actually worked? I thought you had to like hack the game through action replay or something to get them the whole time. :p

cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
SuperZambezi said:

Those actually worked? I thought you had to like hack the game through action replay or something to get them the whole time. :p
Yeah, and you actually keep them even if you erase your file.

I have all of the Notes, Honeycombs, Tokens, and Jiggies.

I also have all of the Stop N Swop eggs and Ice Key, but it was so fucking tedious to insert those long-ass cheats in the sand castle. Never doing those again lol.

AejewsReflector said:
I have all of the Notes, Honeycombs, Tokens, and Jiggies.

I also have all of the Stop N Swop eggs and Ice Key, but it was so F***ing tedious to insert those long-ass cheats in the sand castle. Never doing those again lol.
Well, you keep them for other files, there's no way you can lose them unless by hack or damage. Even if you erase all three files, you still have them.

Back