Author Topic: Mario Party 4: All Birthday Presents.  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
Mario Party 4: All Birthday Presents.
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:50:04 AM »
 ok I got all presents in mario party 4 like last year,
and i made this topic to see if anybody else has all the presents,
i know to unlock them all is a pain in the but,

also i know it's like really time consuming to unlock them all, the amount of time it took me to unlock all the presents was aproximitly 2 months man wat a pain that was.
So Does anyone else have all the presents or ever get all the presents.
feel free to comment.

Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
Re: Mario Party 4: All Birthday Presents.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:13:27 AM »
I got all the presents when I first got Mario Party 4, which was tons of years ago, only one in my family who did it too.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 01:26:12 AM »
I got all of the presents and it took me an almost an entire Summer, thanks to competition from other games; they can be quite amusing and worthwhile to get, giving some insight on the characters.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 03:12:56 PM »
Never got all the presents the normal way. Completing Story Mode with all eight characters is really time-consuming. I feel that getting all the presents for myself is near impossible thanks to the Goomba Clock present needed by getting 100 Whomps in Domination.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »
I got all the presents in the Present Room, but unfortunately I lost the memory card with that saved data a few years ago. I only have all Yoshi's presents and some of the mini-game ones on my current save file, I never got to finishing story mode with Daisy or anyone else because I find it really time-consuming like Vipsoccermaster.

I probably wont do it again, especially because I barely got the domination record and Beach Volley Folley is way to hard for me to complete to get that present.

I really liked the description for some of the presents like the Waluigi calender.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »
I got all of the presents in Mario Party 4 a few years ago and it took me about 2 months. I also got the Party Star Trophy.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 03:01:22 PM »
Well,just finished now actually!  ;D
Too bad we doesn't get a lot of  reward  ::)