Author Topic: who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U  (Read 6583 times)

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
Re: who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 06:36:49 AM »
Dear help us if there is one, make a better character roster.
THIIIIIIIIIIIS SO HARD
One of the reasons I got bored with MP9 is because I only played as Toad. I only play as characters I like, so usually I switch out between Toad and Toadette. In the earlier MPs I was Luigi or Peach, but now I don't like them as much.
I want a Mario Party for 3DS, I loved DS so much even though it was too easy. But Wii U is good too.

Offline Nintendoguy

• au 
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
Well, for Mario Party 10, they should do like as a final thing.  I know this will sound practical, but they should do like some deluxe.  Maybe combine all of the Mario Parties into one.  Bring back every character and host that appeared in those games.  Mix old and new, yeah?

I think they should stop when they hit 10.  That's just me though.

I like your idea i want that for mario party 10 but maybe they will make 11 1 or more for 3ds?and for wii u
:D XD  skylanders!

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »
As much as I love the idea of MP10 being the finale with a huge roster, lots of mini-games and boards, I don't want it to end at 10. I love the Mario Party series too much for it to end completely.

Also, this website would also need a name change if the Mario Party series came to an end. :P

Offline Nintendoguy

• au 
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
As much as I love the idea of MP10 being the finale with a huge roster, lots of mini-games and boards, I don't want it to end at 10. I love the Mario Party series too much for it to end completely.

Also, this website would also need a name change if the Mario Party series came to an end. :P

I don't want it to end but it probably won't either because there hasn't been one on the 3ds\wii u

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 01:35:50 PM »

I don't want it to end but it probably won't either because there hasn't been one on the 3ds\wii u
Mario Party for the 3DS won't count as MP10 if it were made. It would be called Mario Party 3DS. Mario Party 10 will definitely be made on the Wii U.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 09:55:20 PM »

Mario Party Legacy is a name that fits even if they stop the MP series.

Offline Nintendoguy

• au 
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 02:39:39 AM »

Mario Party for the 3DS won't count as MP10 if it were made. It would be called Mario Party 3DS. Mario Party 10 will definitely be made on the Wii U.

Yeah of course,but thery'e will be one on the 3ds but your right lol.