Author Topic: who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U  (Read 6594 times)

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U
« on: February 24, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »
 i think they will make a mario party 10 for the new upcoming nintendo console and if they decide to put classic boards and mini -games if so what classic boards/minigames would you want in mario party
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:39:33 AM by Mortal Kombat Addict228 »
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Re: who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 03:10:11 PM »
some better remakes of the older mini-games with of course new mini-games, i want a board similar to e.gadd garage

Offline Wacky

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:03:00 PM »
Well, for Mario Party 10, they should do like as a final thing.  I know this will sound practical, but they should do like some deluxe.  Maybe combine all of the Mario Parties into one.  Bring back every character and host that appeared in those games.  Mix old and new, yeah?

I think they should stop when they hit 10.  That's just me though.

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 05:52:49 PM »
I really think they will make Mario Party 10. I think they should add Classic mode and Retro Mode, and bring lots of characters.
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Well, for Mario Party 10, they should do like as a final thing.  I know this will sound practical, but they should do like some deluxe.  Maybe combine all of the Mario Parties into one.  Bring back every character and host that appeared in those games.  Mix old and new, yeah?
Hey, I already thought of that! >:(
...even though you were the first to post it online... but I still agree with what you say. ;D (lol)

To add on to this, I also think they should bring back only the best features of each game, and not those things people hated like the rotating-control stick mini-games in MP1, but bring back some of the items introduced in MP3 (other than those hated items :what:).

Nintendo should put up a vote for what should be in Mario Party 10 if they choose to make it like this! This would be the best of all the Mario Parties if they agreed to do this! (and as long as DK becomes playable again as well :P)

Who else agrees to this?  ^-^

Offline Lavajones

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
I would be pissed if they stopped at mario party 9 and not make a 10!! And yes it would be pretty cool to have kinda llike a deluxe edition mario party. (IT'S EITHER THEY STOP AT MP10 OR THEY KEEP ON GOING TO 20)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 04:57:32 AM »
Hey, I already thought of that! >:(
...even though you were the first to post it online... but I still agree with what you say. ;D (lol)

To add on to this, I also think they should bring back only the best features of each game, and not those things people hated like the rotating-control stick mini-games in MP1, but bring back some of the items introduced in MP3 (other than those hated items :what:).

Nintendo should put up a vote for what should be in Mario Party 10 if they choose to make it like this! This would be the best of all the Mario Parties if they agreed to do this! (and as long as DK becomes playable again as well :P)

Who else agrees to this?  ^-^

Agreed ^-^

Offline LumiereInfinie

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »
NOOO no Wii U lol. I hope there will be a 3DS one and then a Wii U episode, just time for have the money to buy the Wii U ! xD

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 08:12:14 AM »
i also think the 3 new comers should be monty mole and bandit and rosalina, monty mole u have from the start like koopa troopa in mp9 and roalina and bandit as the unlockable characters in mp10
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline colewilliam1999

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 09:35:13 PM »
In my personal opinion, I think Nintendo will make a Mario Party 10, hopefully for the Wii U. That would be awesome!  :)

Offline Reila

• us 
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 08:19:59 AM »
I personally wish it would be made for the Wii, if it's to be made. I probably won't get the Wii U for a few years anyway. I don't have the $$$ to spend on every new console or Mario game Nintendo releases.

I would love to see a MP10 though. I agree they should bring back the best of past MP games, especially boards and minigames. I would love to see some of the older boards remade, like boards from the N64 MP's. They should also bring back some character favorites, like DK, Toadette, and Boo.

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 02:27:19 AM »
Gosh, I hope it would be unique, instead of just another MP game.

I'm not too positive this will happen though  :-\
     gifs

Offline SMK

• Formally Sir Metal King
  • gb 
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 02:46:51 AM »
I want it to be a classic MP game with every single character in it and it has to have nothing remotely familiar with MP 9! If they don't do that i'll flip. Also it HAS to be for Wii otherwise it can go and die like MP 9.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 02:54:17 AM »
I want it to be a classic MP game with every single character in it and it has to have nothing remotely familiar with MP 9! If they don't do that i'll flip. Also it HAS to be for Wii otherwise it can go and die like MP 9.
For the Wii? No chance. Wii U is coming out this Holiday 2012 season. Future Mario Parties will be in future consoles and handhelds, not current consoles/handhelds. Except right now, 3DS is the current handheld.

Anyway, there will most likely be Mario Party 10 for Wii U, since Nintendo already registered the domain name of Mario Party 10. But they didn't for 11, 12, or 3DS as someone else took it. But I doubt that would stop them from making more. ;D

Offline Zero Revolution

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »
I just hope they make another, even if it isn't for the wii u. I don't think I can buy the wii u anyway.