Author Topic: MPI/MPFS Finished on MPL  (Read 2603 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
MPI/MPFS Finished on MPL
« on: September 15, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »
Yes, me and Boo thought we'd make an announcement. MPI/MPFS is done on MPL, that means no more games will take place here on MPL... We're sorry, but we've come upon some problems that just make it a bother. During MPFS 12/13, Boo's CPU broke, after a couple weeks, he got a new computer, but it doesn't have the same programs as his other computer had, so updating would be very difficult for him. For me, everyone on the games have left, I don't wanna hear "I could replace!" almost everyone on the 3 games are no longer on MPL, and it's severely boring here. What's going to happen to the games being run right now? All of them are cancelled. It would not be fair to be like "He wins!" with the current stats, since the games didn't finish. We have not gave up on MPI/MPFS, we're still going to continue the games on other sites. If you wanna still play, here are some places you can find us at.

http://mariopartyforum.com/index.php (MPI/MPFS)
http://www.smashboards.com/ (MPI)

Will there ever be another MPI/MPFS on MPL? Maybe. We don't know what the future holds. But as far as right now, we have no plans to continue on MPL. We thank you all for the caring and loving support you have gave us in our games, and this is certainly not the end for us. Good-Bye guys, and until then: The Legacy, ends here...

~Staryu/Boo

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 09:05:37 PM by The Joker »

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: MPI/MPFS Finished on MPL
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »
ALL MPFS board maps will be revamped and will be brought to the other MPFS games, not on here tho
I'm sorry for the MAJOR inconvenience
I have a new PC BTW lol so I will hve to remake all board maps b/c I don't have the files, just the pics up on hur
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:35:43 PM by Dark Boo »

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »
Just a shout-out to the MPI/MPFS crew here who helped us so much with the games; Berry, Yoshi, VIP, Daisy, Cook, PartyPopStar, HJ, and Spirit. You guys were amazing at helping us, and of course, a thanks to the people playing as well.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 09:38:06 PM »
You'll probably catch us over at MPF for MPI and MPFS - and while this hasn't been confirmed from Staryu and Boo, it's possible the HideOut will be based there as well.

It's been fun having the originals here, but with the relocation, perhaps a New Legacy can begin.

Big thanks to Staryu and Boo for their dedication over I think 9 months now. You guys rock. :D

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
Yeah, we appreciate your dedication here. Maybe in the future it will be here again, but we'll see.

Thanks for allowing me to help here when needed.

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »
We really had fun with MPI and MPFS and we really appreciate all the hard work and effort you guys put into this. We thank you so much for this. It was our pleasure to help you guys. :D Hopefully it'll go well on the other sites.