Author Topic: Club Nintendo  (Read 51371 times)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Re: Club Nintendo
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2013, 03:19:01 PM »
Just got back from it and the three Nov. 22 titles. Btw, when will they remove Nintendo Channel from the options of sources about where you hear about the game?
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2013, 03:40:43 PM »
Attention to all Club Nintendo members in the United States! You may have randomly been selected to get a bonus survey! Check your To-Do-List! HURRY! It expires on Sunday, November 10, 2013!
Cool, I got it.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2013, 03:47:24 PM »
Cool, I got it.
Me too, again! Ten Coins in my pocket!
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
Just got back from it and the three Nov. 22 titles. Btw, when will they remove Nintendo Channel from the options of sources about where you hear about the game?
Not doing the three November 22 titles, as I'm already a platinum member. Gotta save them for future years. And as for your question, I don't know, I'm sure they'll get on to it soon enough.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2013, 03:56:53 PM »
Not doing the three November 22 titles, as I'm already a platinum member. Gotta save them for future years. And as for your question, I don't know, I'm sure they'll get on to it soon enough.
But if you take them now, you'll get 30-60 extra Coins! ("Answering" my own question: Well, I guess it would be reasonable for any major videos/Directs before June. We're getting into April stuff here! MP!)

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2013, 05:39:09 PM »
I would like to note this available in Canada as well, and presumably all of North America.
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2013, 08:17:59 PM »
I also got the survey. Nice to have another 10 coins in my pocket. =)

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2013, 05:30:08 PM »
Attention to all Club Nintendo members in the United States! You may have randomly been selected to get a bonus survey! Check your To-Do-List! HURRY! It expires on Sunday, November 10, 2013!

I got the bonus survey. I didn't finish it but I'm going to before it expires of course.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2013, 01:14:46 AM »
We received another gift! A Link Between Worlds Poster Set is now available to purchase for only 500 coins!

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2013, 08:07:53 AM »
We received another gift! A Link Between Worlds Poster Set is now available to purchase for only 500 coins!
I was hoping for something 3D World related  >:(  ;D

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2013, 02:07:50 PM »
And it's sold out. No word for restocking.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2013, 06:44:54 PM »
Well, that was sold out fast...
Oh well - wasn't a point of interest anyhow.

I just want my Platinum Reward now.
...although I actually can't remember what it was right now. I should go back through this topic and see what it is...
Well, this topic I didn't actually say what it was I was getting.
I forgot how disappointed I was with the rewards as well.

I'm going to guess I got the poster set, though, for now. :P

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #222 on: November 25, 2013, 07:12:16 PM »
I got the poster set, I hope this isn't the last of the new poster sets they come out with either since they got rid of all of the old ones, and posters are pretty much the only ting worth getting on Club Nintendo.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »
Four new games available for download from Club Nintendo, until Sunday, January 12, 2014!

Mario's Picross (Nintendo 3DS eShop) - 100 coins
Starship Defense (Nintendo 3DS eShop) - 150 coins
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii U eShop) - 150 coins*
Balloon Fight (Wii U eShop) - 200 coins

*Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels is not available directly from the Nintendo eShop, but rather through Wii Shop Channel from Wii Mode on Wii U.

Also, those of you who ordered your Gold/Platinum reward, you should get it very soon.

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2013, 04:22:27 PM »
Wait a minute, is this the first time WiiU eShop games have come from Club Nintendo?
No more sig.... awwwww....