Author Topic: Club Nintendo  (Read 51250 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Club Nintendo
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2013, 01:23:00 PM »
Four new games available for download from Club Nintendo, until Sunday, February 10, 2013!

Tetris (GB) - 150 coins
Snowpack Park - 150 coins
Punch-Out!! featuring Mr. Dream - 200 coins
Mario Kart 64 - 200 coins

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 12:42:28 PM »
Gold Nunchuk back in stock! Order yours here!

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
I finally redeemed my 900 coins for the Gold Nunchuk! Did anyone else redeemed their coins for the Gold Nunchuk Accessory?

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 06:44:28 PM »
Got it!

It's coming now, just got to wait for it in the mail! ;D

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 08:45:44 PM »
Ordered it.

Hooorah.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
Got it!

It's coming now, just got to wait for it in the mail! ;D
Wow, it's already here...
Honestly didn't expect it to come this fast.

It looks nice, though! Finally, I've got me the Gold Nunchuk! Going to use this one whenever I play a game with a Nunchuk now instead of all those other ones!

...oh, and unfortunately Club Nintendo seems to have yet again sold out of their Gold Nunchuks...
Too bad if you haven't gotten one yet, but wow, it's only been 3 days. This is one popular item!

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
I got my Gold Nunchuk Controller today in the mail! It looks great!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »
The Toad Folder & Bookmarks are unavailable now. No word on when they'll return. However, a new item has popped in, and it's in limited quantities. For 400 coins, you can get the Yoshi Cleaning Cloth!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2013, 10:56:55 PM »
The Toad Folder & Bookmarks are unavailable now. No word on when they'll return. However, a new item has popped in, and it's in limited quantities. For 400 coins, you can get the Yoshi Cleaning Cloth!
These items, along with the Donkey Kong Notebook and the Game & Watch Collection have all been sold out. Wow. Yoshi's Cleaning Cloth sold out already?

Oh yeah, for Game & Watch Collection, the first one is sold out. The second game is still available for 800 coins.

I'm surprised that more items are being sold out. Nintendo of America better get more quantities and new items for Club Nintendo.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2013, 12:51:58 AM »
Four new games available for download from Club Nintendo, until Sunday, March 10, 2013!

Bird & Beans - 100 coins
Metal Torrent - 150 coins
Paper Mario - 200 coins
Kirby Super Star - 150 coins

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:57 AM »
I bought Mario Kart 64 on Club Nintendo!! Was only 200 Coins, and I bought them on the very last day they had it available.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »
i bought mario kart 64 and paper mario..for only 200 coins each thats really good ;D

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2013, 01:01:06 PM »
Oooo, Paper Mario! I think I might get it!

But I wanted Mario Kart as well.  :'(

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:26 PM »
Paper Mario is a good deal at that, but I've already got it on VC.

Offline morteriser

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
Oh dear, all repeats this time around, except one game.
I don't really care much about repeats, but they just repeated games that I already have (Birds & Beans being in Warioware and having Superstar Ultra).

The one game that isn't a repeat, unless I am mistaken, is Metal Torrent. Decided to actually try it out, seemed like an interesting game (haven't played many top-down shooters, or really any at all). So when I did try it out, I found out it was a bullet hell, which made me like the game a whole lot more. I never knew what it was like to play a bullet hell, and now I know. The game is really short though... you know if you can live. I love how there are only two difficulties: easy and insane. The differences between the ships is MAJOR, easy truly is easy and insane is... well like every bullet hell. In fact, I tried playing the game on easy without moving and just holding the shot button, I actually went through the entire game... until the final boss (since it had homing shots, which means you will always get hit standing still, so it was impossible). But playing through insane mode was really quite the experience, I swear I keep going back to it in hopes that I actually beat it for once, while still trying to get as much points as possible (in particular, the chain). The sound of collecting the points (in the form of cubes) is just so satisfying, especially combined the conversion of bullets to cubes, as well as enemies. But the game obviously isn't for everyone, and I'm not sure if it is really worth it, but it is decent enough so that I myself have a great time playing it despite never playing a top-down shooter before.