Author Topic: Club Nintendo  (Read 48251 times)

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
Re: Club Nintendo
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
Did any pick up the Kirby Medallion? There are only 1000 made so its going to be exceedingly rare.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2012, 10:07:01 PM »
Did any pick up the Kirby Medallion? There are only 1000 made so its going to be exceedingly rare.
It comes of no interest to me. Costs too much coins, as well.
I don't care even if they decided only to make 1000 as well.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2012, 10:57:46 PM »
Speaking of Kirby rewards, the Kirby's Epic Yarn patch sets are now on sale until Saturday, September 15, 2012. Get it for 175 coins instead of 350 coins! 50% off!

I'm not going to get them, though.

Oh, and the Kirby medal is now sold out.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2012, 11:31:18 PM »
Speaking of Kirby rewards, the Kirby's Epic Yarn patch sets are now on sale until Saturday, September 15, 2012. Get it for 175 coins instead of 350 coins! 50% off!

I'm not going to get them, though.

Oh, and the Kirby medal is now sold out.
Something cool for once!
Of course, I'm not interested in Kirby patches, but I would be so happy if they did these kinds of things on other items later on! ;D

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2012, 11:22:06 PM »
Gold Nunchuck will be back in supply for 900 coins on Monday, November 26, 2012! Grab yours if you missed out the first time!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
Gold Nunchuck will be back in supply for 900 coins on Monday, November 26, 2012! Grab yours if you missed out the first time!
I NEED TO START REGISTERING MY PRODUCTS NOW JUST SO I CAN GET THIS!!!

I always wanted the gold Wii remote and Nunchuck.
...though I'm never going to be able to get the gold Wii remote, the gold Nunchuck is the next best thing!

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012, 02:01:35 AM »
900 points!? That's 18 games! :what:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2012, 02:52:48 AM »
Registered a few more games, got to 930 coins, which is enough to get the Gold Nunchuk. I just have to wait until the day arrives.

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »
Im just out of reach. Im waiting for my Nintendo Land post play survey to pop up for an extra 50 coins... HURRY UP!!!!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
I redeemed the gold Nunchuk. Now I'll have myself a gold Wii Remote and a gold Nunchuk.

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
I am just out of reach I need 60 coins. I honestly feel bad for doing this but can anybody look around to see if they have any extra coins laying around that they can spare. I feel the need to pair my Golden remote with the nunchuck but am so close yet so far away. For those skeptics I promise this is no scam just a small plea to some of the kindest people I know.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2012, 06:40:13 PM »
I'm so far off it unfortunately. I want to get it, but I won't be able to until I get the WiiU, and the games that will come with it.

I am just out of reach I need 60 coins. I honestly feel bad for doing this but can anybody look around to see if they have any extra coins laying around that they can spare. I feel the need to pair my Golden remote with the nunchuck but am so close yet so far away. For those skeptics I promise this is no scam just a small plea to some of the kindest people I know.
I've got an additional Animal Crossing : City Folk game around here. If you haven't recorded that game yet, I'll gladly give you the code. (since games can only be recorded once, and I already recorded the first one my family owned)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
Ouch.

Gold Nunchuk sold out AGAIN! Who knew it would be popular? No word on the next shipment. Sorry for those that were unable to get it, that's the second wave of chances.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »
I just got Club Nintendo today i have 570 points!  ;D

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »
Ouch.

Gold Nunchuk sold out AGAIN! Who knew it would be popular? No word on the next shipment. Sorry for those that were unable to get it, that's the second wave of chances.

Thank you so much to Mr.Malcolm and Yoshiman222 for helping meet the goal. I was able to get one while they were still in stock. I cant tell you how happy I am.

I just got Club Nintendo today i have 570 points!  ;D

I also see you took my advice and got an account. You sure had a bunch saved up. Its free and you get cool rewards for getting stuff you already want.