Author Topic: First Reaction to the Game?  (Read 1810 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
First Reaction to the Game?
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »
We're all used to Mario getting his own games left and right, but what were your reactions when you first heard Luigi was getting hos own game?

I know I was a little more concerned about the "spooky" story and the Poltergeist than Luigi being the main character.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: First Reaction to the Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »
I never had a reaction, but I was surprised that I got this game when I got the GameCube with it, in 5th grade, not knowing it was already out.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »
I always thought it was cool but I never bought it until 2005ish time. I used to always play it at my dentist's office in the waiting room they'd have a demo.
rip dinosaur

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:53:11 AM »
I always thought it was cool but I never bought it until 2005ish time. I used to always play it at my dentist's office in the waiting room they'd have a demo.

That's how it was for me too! At a dentist's office!  :-D Only I was watching someone else play. :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
I never tried out the demo...what was it like, if you can remember it? Like, anything different?

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 01:33:45 AM »
I never tried out the demo...what was it like, if you can remember it? Like, anything different?
It was basically getting the key to open the first door. And once you got the ghosts in that room I think it ends. I dont think they allow you into the gallery.
rip dinosaur

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 08:36:44 AM »

That's how it was for me too! At a dentist's office!  :-D Only I was watching someone else play. :P
Pffft, we had a N64 for 1080, Mario 64, and Rugrats. :P

But I actually bought this game for a friend since he liked Luigi so much, and never got it for myself. Now it's impossible to fiiiiiiiiiiind.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.