Author Topic: Rate Mario Party 3!  (Read 2930 times)

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Rate Mario Party 3!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 03:39:28 PM »
My opinion hasn't changed much as I would give Mario Party 3 the highest rating out of all the Mario Parties. This Mario Party had one of best soundtracks and Story Mode ever. The minigames were great and only had a very detestable minigames ( Frigid Bridges, End of the Line). It has my personal favorite boards that have plenty of strategy involved in them. This game is also the first Mario party to introduce Princess Daisy to the cast and has her early Peach-like design. Tumble was the best host in my opinion and Toad had a nice support role included, he also hosts item minigames and the minigame room.

I would give this Mario Party a perfect 10 out of 10! Despite its cons as every Mario Party has a least one. Game Guy is not that bad either, its Chance Time that bothers me.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline SkyCrusher

Re: Rate Mario Party 3!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
Best Mario Party imo. The storyline, and battle modes were interesting to play. Introducing Daisy and Waluigi to the game made it more fun to choose from 8 people instead of 6.

The boards were great, minigames are worth playing repeatedly, duel maps were interesting for the series. A 10/10 for me in this Mario Party.