Author Topic: Chilly Waters  (Read 5397 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Chilly Waters
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:44:57 AM »
Spoiler: Chilly Waters (click to show/hide)

This board was my second favorite besides Deep Bloober Sea. The music was magical (=P) and it fit the board design well. Here's a link:

The Snowball Action thing was annoying, there was a long point in time where I thought you had to rapidly press A since that's what you do on Deep Bloober Sea. =P I also didn't like the Ice Rink since someone would most likely land on it with me. Anyway, your opinions?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:13:24 AM by Pumpkin »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Chilly Waters
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 01:24:12 AM »
This was an easy board, although it's a bit tricky to get some stars early on, especially if there are some in the right side of the board. It's not too bad, although as what you said about the ice rink, yeah, I hate how you have to escape if another player lands on it.

Other than that, it's a good board for beginners.

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 09:32:46 AM »
Yeah This board was OK although sorta boring not much to do there just Action time chasing for stars as usual and not much eslse although I do Love the music <3

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 07:15:21 PM »
Chilly Waters was da shiz. Easily my fav from mp3.
rip dinosaur

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 05:11:33 PM »
Chilly waters was a awesome board! I found the music really cacthy :-D. I liked how it was desgined. I always had the same team for this board which are :yoshi: :daisy: :waluigi: :wario:. The ice bit in the middle annoyed me though :( Probaly my 3rd favorite board or something

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »
Chilly waters was a awesome board! I found the music really cacthy :-D. I liked how it was desgined. I always had the same team for this board which are :yoshi: :daisy: :waluigi: :wario:. The ice bit in the middle annoyed me though :( Probaly my 3rd favorite board or something
Cool, i've never Really care about what character were on what board, but everyone is different. =P

Oh yes, the music was so awesome.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 08:02:27 PM »
Easiest board but is my favorite!
Why? Simple. I love snow/ice/cold places! :D
Also the music goes with the atmosphere of the board!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 09:24:05 AM »
I absouletly LOVE the Christmas part of the board. =P (where it's dark and has lights).

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Chilly Waters
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »

Difficulty: One Star *

Big image right here..... So what do you think of this chilly board from Mario Party 3? One of my favorites for the first and easiest boards. You can usually use the giant Mr Blizzard to your advantage along with the reverse mushroom. The ice that cracks in the center doesn't bother me, its the steep hills that can cause problems if you have a large number. The music is very enjoyable here.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 02:56:48 PM »
Easily my favourite board from MP3 and easily my favourite board out of every Mario Party. I just love this so much. It was the first board I ever played from any Mario Party and I played it so many times before I even did Story Mode or played another board. I just loved it so much everything about it is amazing
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 06:57:51 AM »
The ice rink was very annoying, and the snowball can mess up others sometimes.