Author Topic: 1 Year Anniversary  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
1 Year Anniversary
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »
With the game out for a whole year in the United States, how is your progress up to this point? Has your opinion changed?

I have already completed it back in Summer 2010. The game is still fun with Yoshi being playable, as well. I might replay this a bit sooner or later.

How about you?

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: 1 Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »
This doesn't even deserve a one year anniversary.... The game was a complete waste of time, in my opinion.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »
This doesn't even deserve a one year anniversary.... The game was a complete waste of time, in my opinion.
lol

To put it short, I think the game was ok to play like I don't feel like I completely wasted my time but the whole game made no sense. The storyline still confuses me other than the Peach being a stupid b**** part.
rip dinosaur

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »
lol
I think I was too rough with my post. :P To be honest, what Cook said is similar to my opinion. I don't think it was okay, I thought it was ughhhhhh.... and the game was ehh.... playable...

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 01:26:21 PM »
Was it smart of me to only play the 1st?

Offline MLYW

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is waaaay better than the first. The game holds up well with my other favorite platformers even if the linear levels did bother me.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »
I can't believe it's been a year already... I have to say the same exact thing about my school year because I'm already on vacation :P. The game was really fun but I think it was too easy. I remember when reviewers gave it 10/10 for being the best 3D platformer but some reviewer gave it a 9/10 for being too hard which is stupid. They must really suck at platforming. I still remember beating the game for the first time within hours of buying it lol.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 04:30:27 PM by Amaterasu »

Offline Daisy Til Alexandros XVII

• Cloud, Lightning, and Zack
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
Haven't even played it yet lol
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is waaaay better than the first. The game holds up well with my other favorite platformers even if the linear levels did bother me.
Yeah, I think they did a good job implementing new concepts (and im not talking about yoshi...) to better the first one, the levels were way more diverse than in Galaxy and there were so much different star missions.

I just never understood like why a big fat purple star would just randomly starting talking with Mario and stuff like that.
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »
Every game deserves a 1 year anniversary, no matter how bad. It takes a lot of time to make games like this.

And Wow, I can't believe it's been a full year, like just a year a go, everyone was talking about this game and stuff. :P SMG2 was a little more fun to me than the first one.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »
Every game deserves a 1 year anniversary, no matter how bad. It takes a lot of time to make games like this.

And Wow, I can't believe it's been a full year, like just a year a go, everyone was talking about this game and stuff. :P SMG2 was a little more fun to me than the first one.

A game doesn't "deserve" a one year anniversary, it just happens. :P
rip dinosaur