Author Topic: Honeycomb Havoc (Mario Party 2)  (Read 7428 times)

Offline The 3 K. Kids

• The awesomeness of Koopas
  • Masters of the Mario Party Interleague
Re: Honeycomb Havoc (Mario Party 2)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 05:39:38 AM »
Oh geez.. when I downloaded MP2 on VC for the first time, I played Honeycomb Havoc way too many times. I kept losing, too.
"i'm red!"
"i'm green!" "I'm the handsome one!" What's the difference?

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »
This game does require strategy as well as luck. You need to count ahead and hope that CPUs won't screw up your strategy by getting the wrong number. Turn order can affect the game as well.

Offline Pseudo_dino

• Pseudo "Not a Moderator" Dino
  • The King of Kirby, Master of Mario for 10 years
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:34:35 PM »
I'm quite good at this game. Even if you're not good, you can usually score one or two bonus coins.
Is this the Krusty Krab? NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 09:30:27 PM »
I'm quite good at this game. Even if you're not good, you can usually score one or two bonus coins.
But if you are good at this game, you know that the coins are nothing but irrelevant bribes.
rip dinosaur

Offline Pseudo_dino

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 03:57:47 PM »
^
Not necessarily. What if it was the second-to-last turn, and you had 19 coins, behind by 1 star while the first place had no coins. And you were right in front of the star and weren't good at this mini-game. Wouldn't you want the coins then?
Sorry. I had to. :P

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »
I was iffy on this game. It'd be a 50/50 chance of winning for me. I would usually plan out how to win, but of course the computers screw up my plan. If I knew I wouldn't win, I'd try to at least get a coin; rather win something than nothing at all. =P

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »
I'm pretty good at this mingame. All you need  to know is simple math!

Offline Pseudo_dino

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »
I was iffy on this game. It'd be a 50/50 chance of winning for me. I would usually plan out how to win, but of course the computers screw up my plan. If I knew I wouldn't win, I'd try to at least get a coin; rather win something than nothing at all. =P
You lose to CPUs in this? Man, shape up. I'm sorry, but I've never had any problems here.

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 06:36:31 PM »
You lose to CPUs in this? Man, shape up. I'm sorry, but I've never had any problems here.
You can't really blame him for losing, after all, I've lost a couple of times to CPUs because I get the wrong number or they screw up my plan by getting a different number.

Offline Pseudo_dino

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »
You can't really blame him for losing, after all, I've lost a couple of times to CPUs because I get the wrong number or they screw up my plan by getting a different number.
yeah I suppose. It happens to me too, especially near the end.