Author Topic: 1 vs. 3 minigames! Tell what you like/hate about them  (Read 5206 times)

Offline HuntMac

Re: 1 vs. 3 minigames! Tell what you like/hate about them
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 02:25:01 AM »
You guys ever sabotage your team because you wouldn't want to lose the lead (or make sure opponent next to star doesn't get over 20 coins)?

I never have purposely sabotaged my team, but the thought came to me just now (though I don't think I was ever in a situation where I had to either).

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 08:14:41 PM »
You guys ever sabotage your team because you wouldn't want to lose the lead (or make sure opponent next to star doesn't get over 20 coins)?

I never have purposely sabotaged my team, but the thought came to me just now (though I don't think I was ever in a situation where I had to either).
Yeah I sabotage my teams on those kinds of occasions. I'm usually aware of the scenarios so when the minigame teams come I know what to do. It's only tough if it's a coin free-for-all game or I just need coins badly.
rip dinosaur

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »

I sometimes do it if one of the CPU's is going to get more than 20 coins if they win and they're near the star. and by the way, how could you lose the lead of your team wins? ???

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
I do sabotage a team if they need x < 11 coins to get the star and I don't like when a Player is by themself, they get the mini-game where they're the target. Especially on MP8, everytime I by myself, it's always That Bomb thing or Gun the Runner

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 07:04:02 PM »

I sometimes do it if one of the CPU's is going to get more than 20 coins if they win and they're near the star. and by the way, how could you lose the lead of your team wins? ???
Well, cause the next turn the CPU would get the star :P My parenthesis after was just to clarify what I was talking about.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 08:53:27 PM »
Sure, they're alright. Some were bad like Ridiculous Relay, how the heck are you suppose to win when bullets and para goombas are everywhere? :P

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »
Like: They make the game even more interesing.

Hate: Sometimes they are so unfair...

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »
If someone in my team is close and I don't need the money I wont' do anything.