Author Topic: Clockwork Castle (Mario Party 6)  (Read 7290 times)

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
Re: Clockwork Castle (Mario Party 6)
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
E. Gadd's Garage is an amazing board!! but I like Clockwork Castle a little bit more!

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 12:41:19 AM »
I really didn't like this board, it took a lot longer to complete then other boards and the whole running to DK/away from Bowser was really just annoying.

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 09:35:18 AM »
I like this board because it features moving in different directions. I like the day and night clock.

Offline ChickenLegs

• This is the way the world ends...
  • Not with a bang but a whimper.
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »
I really liked this board.  It had a sense of "I need to get a star but how am I going to get away.  It was stressful but fun!
This has been another...pointless moment.

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 03:50:32 AM »
This board i liked a lot” because DK would walk around the board and if he got to you”
you would get a star! but when bowser got to you; you would lose a star lol!
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 08:37:34 PM »
Great board, but it was very frustrating at times, IMO.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 05:02:41 AM »
This board is not bad, and there's a good kind of strategy needed around, most of this being related to luck, of course. Day, going to Donkey Kong, but the night, avoiding Bowser at all costs, the objective is different every time it changes back from day to night and from night to day. It's really changing the way the game is played. It's something I like from this board...
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
This board was a good concept however it would get really frustrating when you were trying to chase DK except as you got close to him or he got close to you it would turn to night and Bowser would get you. It was a good idea it just wasn't executed very well and caused the board to get frustrating at times.
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline HerbertMcHoover

• The Elephant with a Drum
  • us 
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 06:04:37 AM »
This board was a good concept however it would get really frustrating when you were trying to chase DK except as you got close to him or he got close to you it would turn to night and Bowser would get you. It was a good idea it just wasn't executed very well and caused the board to get frustrating at times.
Perfectly put right there.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »
Not a favorite of mine, required a lot of luck. There is some strategy in using orbs and warp pipes to your advantage. Very unique, day and night affect this board greatly more than the other boards. The only way to change the time of day in the whole game was the wheel of time (or something). Pretty fun and unique board in my opinion but can be very frustrating.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 08:58:26 PM »
Funny thing - I've never actually gotten around to playing a game this board once before.

It always kept me away because I heard it's all 1 path, and at night you'd go in reverse.
...I did load it once to see what it was like, but the overall board never interested me.

It was also probably perhaps I heard the star was moving around the area as well... and only during the day, when it's replaced by a Ztar from Bowser.

...anyhow - anyone think I should actually play it for once, though? :P

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 04:11:40 PM »
Funny thing - I've never actually gotten around to playing a game this board once before.

It always kept me away because I heard it's all 1 path, and at night you'd go in reverse.
...I did load it once to see what it was like, but the overall board never interested me.

It was also probably perhaps I heard the star was moving around the area as well... and only during the day, when it's replaced by a Ztar from Bowser.

...anyhow - anyone think I should actually play it for once, though? :P

I think it's worth a try, especially if you like the day and night feature as this board changes drastically.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion