Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 162551 times)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #1980 on: January 16, 2014, 10:49:46 AM »
What would you suggest getting Rayman Legends on? I'm thinking of ordering/downloading it today or soon.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1981 on: January 16, 2014, 11:03:36 AM »
What would you suggest getting Rayman Legends on? I'm thinking of ordering/downloading it today or soon.
I would say Vita. Since you get to play all the touchscreen levels the way you're supposed to play them (Granted, I have no clue how they work on 360/PS3 but they run really well on it), its portable, looks absolutely gorgeous and is just a really freaking good game.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1982 on: January 16, 2014, 11:05:00 AM »
I would say Vita. Since you get to play all the touchscreen levels the way you're supposed to play them (Granted, I have no clue how they work on 360/PS3 but they run really well on it), its portable, looks absolutely gorgeous and is just a really freaking good game.
I'll look into it then. If the price is comparable on console I'll just get it on that. IIRC Y/Triangle is how you interact with the environments so it's not quite the same.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1983 on: January 16, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »
Vita version should be cheaper. Amazon has it about 12 bucks cheaper than ps3.

I'm excited to see how the PS4 version looks.

Funny how Amazon has the PS4 version up for pre-order for 39.99 and its 45 bucks on PS3 :P
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1984 on: January 16, 2014, 11:23:10 AM »
Hmm, maybe I'll get it on vita. I don't really play my Vita anymore so it feels a bit silly getting it on that.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1985 on: January 16, 2014, 11:26:30 AM »
I either play my Vita a ton or I play it not at all. I go through phases :P
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1986 on: January 16, 2014, 12:08:14 PM »
All I use it for is P4G anymore. I'll start up Soul Sacrifice and get really into it and then stop lol. Once I Gods Eater 2 that'll change hopefully though.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #1987 on: January 16, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
I'll just drop by and say that the original Wii U version is the definitive version of the game.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1988 on: January 16, 2014, 12:40:08 PM »
Once I Gods Eater 2 that'll change hopefully though.
Do you think it might get localized?

I'll just drop by and say that the original Wii U version is the definitive version of the game.
I'd put it on the same tier as the Vita version, any reason you think its better?

Also he doesn't have a Wii U so I didn't even include that :P
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1989 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
Once I Gods Eater 2 that'll change hopefully though.
Do you think it might get localized?

I'd put it on the same tier as the Vita version, any reason you think its better?

Also he doesn't have a Wii U so I didn't even include that :P
It doesn't even matter, I'm just going to import it either way lol. But it might, it seemed to do well in america. The first one, that is.

I might get a Wii U soon, but I downloaded it off the PSN for PS3 anyway so that me and my girlfriend can both play it because we share PSN accounts.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1990 on: January 16, 2014, 01:01:35 PM »
It's supposed to be pretty import friendly from what I was just reading about it. Apparently this is the big hurdle for it:

www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/12/14/how-to-complete-the-fourth-chapter-of-god-eater-2/65917/
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #1991 on: January 16, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
@Tyler, it (probably) looks better, has the Mario and Luigi costume, has 5 player co-op, and multiplayer all on the same screen. Legends is a lot more fun playing it with other people. Iirc the vita version doesn't have all the levels either, but I do believe the added them all in an update.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1992 on: January 16, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »
Iirc the vita version doesn't have all the levels either, but I do believe the added them all in an update.
Yeah, they added them so its kind of a moot point. Its all those invasion levels that were missing which are ok.

I haven't played it in multiplayer :(
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1993 on: January 22, 2014, 01:35:44 AM »
I'm currently playing Skyrim again. I've decided that I'm going to get all of the achievements (why). I had like 14 or so left and now I only have 4 or 5 left and I'm getting so close hnnhgngh

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1994 on: January 30, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »
Ryse.

+ Its kind of okay.
+ Really pretty.
- Repetitive dull combat.
- Devolves Into Simon Says
Hit me up on twitter.