Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 162549 times)

Offline Viboolin of the Pancake

• Do the Floppy Pancake!
  • I'm almost always on Skype.~
  • ph 
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #1965 on: January 10, 2014, 01:54:13 PM »
Trying to do a 100% of Super Mario 64. The 100 coin stars are giving me the hardest time
I think what makes getting the 100 coin stars difficult in comparison to getting most other stars in the game (difficulty-wise) is that they often require you to do a full tour of the level, which includes going around a bunch of pits and traps. The levels with a lot of pits would probably be the toughest to get 100 coins on, as a single wrong jump could spell failure.
Which level is the hardest to get the 100 coin star for?

As for me, I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia. I got it last night after trying to find Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed in a store, and I've played it for about ten hours already. I'm grinding a lot and playing bosses on Hard aheh...(The first boss I did on Normal though because it was so time-consuming and I failed the attempt when it was under 900 HP X_x)
If you want to add me on Skype, just ask!
Currently Playing: Smash 4 (both versions), Mario Kart 8, RP Books, Super Puzzle Platformer
Wants: Hyrule Warriors, My RPs to start, Cavvie
(Yes, I like Doraemon)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1966 on: January 10, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »
As for me, I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia.
You.

I like you.

You can stay.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1967 on: January 11, 2014, 01:40:30 AM »
Black Flag, Rayman Legends should arrive today so ill be starting that.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #1968 on: January 11, 2014, 02:07:03 AM »
I played Far Cry 3 again for at least four hours I think. It's easier to stay up in play when you hook your laptop up to your tv and use steam big picture mode, so I can game from a comfy couch instead of a desk chair.

I feel like I made some good progress.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1969 on: January 11, 2014, 08:11:19 AM »
I played Far Cry 3 again for at least four hours I think. It's easier to stay up in play when you hook your laptop up to your tv and use steam big picture mode, so I can game from a comfy couch instead of a desk chair.

I feel like I made some good progress.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That is the best mission.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1970 on: January 12, 2014, 01:23:57 PM »
So I recently installed Dota 2 onto my laptop, or I should say, the game that has an update every day. Gets really annoying especially since I don't have a fast internet connection.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1971 on: January 12, 2014, 02:08:59 PM »
So I recently installed Dota 2 onto my laptop, or I should say, the game that has an update every day. Gets really annoying especially since I don't have a fast internet connection.
xaxaxaxaxa Сука Дно
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1972 on: January 13, 2014, 01:40:43 AM »
Well its always getting new stuff added and balance updates. Its a weekly patch IIRC.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1973 on: January 13, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »
They're always adding new heroes too.

Justin lemme know if you ever wanna pub stomp with me and I'll queue us up and Sven it up for you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1974 on: January 13, 2014, 01:00:41 PM »
Plus they've been renaming some characters since Blizzard's game is coming out soon :P

It seems like Blizzard's game took even more depth away than League of Legends did, which is fine but I don't really see where the market is seeing how DOTA 2, the original DOTA and LOL are all really popular already.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1975 on: January 13, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
I have no idea what you just said. I'm not the biggest fan of MMO games, but I'll give it a try.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1976 on: January 13, 2014, 03:02:52 PM »
I have no idea what you just said. I'm not the biggest fan of MMO games, but I'll give it a try.
Its not a MMO. Its a MOBA. DOTA 2 is 5v5 right?
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1977 on: January 14, 2014, 08:16:04 AM »
Oh yeah my badness, I mix up those genres. :P

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1978 on: January 14, 2014, 10:50:45 AM »
lmao Justin you're so cute

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1979 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
Well i'm done with Injustice on the Vita. It's okay but there really isn't any reason to get it. Graphics are poor like MK was on it but there isn't any extra content like MK got. Still a fun fighting game.

Been playing Rayman Legends. Surprised how much better it is than Origins. And the music levels? Fantastic!
Hit me up on twitter.