Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 166339 times)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #1935 on: December 16, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »
I did. It was brutal but I think it showed

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline MLYW

« Reply #1936 on: December 19, 2013, 04:01:11 AM »
I am home for the holidays so I finally had the chance to play the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on the PS3. I started with MGS3 and I am really enjoying periodically watching Ocelot getting outmatched and Snake devouring snakes.

I also have been playing Bioshock Infinite on PC and having a blast with it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:05:46 AM by MLYW »

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1937 on: December 19, 2013, 02:13:22 PM »
I also have been playing Bioshock Infinite on PC and having a blast with it.
You're in for a treat Uriel!
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #1938 on: December 28, 2013, 12:01:50 AM »
Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and despite the sub-par graphics, holy crap this game is beautiful. Really digging the action RPG gameplay style so far. Also, despite the backlash gamestop has gotten for these reprints, they're really impressive. I was surprised the cover art was still reversible, so right now my box for the game is looking beautiful! ^_^

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1939 on: December 28, 2013, 12:19:43 AM »
Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and despite the sub-par graphics, holy crap this game is beautiful. Really digging the action RPG gameplay style so far. Also, despite the backlash gamestop has gotten for these reprints, they're really impressive. I was surprised the cover art was still reversible, so right now my box for the game is looking beautiful! ^_^
Honestly, I would buy it if it wasn't so expensive.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1940 on: December 28, 2013, 12:21:50 AM »
I'm glad I pointed it out to my mom that it was $40 for black Friday. I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen it since it's release.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1941 on: December 28, 2013, 09:39:38 AM »
I'm glad I pointed it out to my mom that it was $40 for black Friday. I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen it since it's release.
it was?

god damn I'm furious I didn't see that
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1942 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
So this is amazing:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #1943 on: December 29, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »
So this is amazing:
What kind of controller is that you have?

A WiiU Pro Controller + SNES crossover?
Does it work well with SNES VC games (or any WiiU games compatible with the Pro Controller)?
...and where'd you get it from? :P

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #1944 on: December 29, 2013, 09:49:14 PM »
It's kind of complicated. :P

Essentially, it's a third party Wii remote plus classic controller combo. It can function as either, there's a switch on the back to change modes, Wii remote mode and classic controller mode. It even has a IR beam at the top of it, and has the motors inside that can tell if you're tilting it. It is really weird. And yes, it is stylized as an snes controller. However, it is not a WiiU pro controller, even though it looks like one. (hence why I can play Xenoblade, a Wii game, with it.) I got it off amazon for $10 on sale for Christmas, because I knew I was getting Xenoblade, and it plays a lot better with a classic controller pro. So it being cheap is part of why I got it. Like most 3rd party controllers though, it is indeed cheap. The control stick gets stuck sometimes, the d-pad isn't very accurate, and it's battery isn't high quality. In the end though, it works. And a plus for me was that it works as a classic controller without needing to be plugged into a Wii remote, which I thought was nice.

(I also apologize ahead of time for grammar/spelling mistakes, I typed this all on my phone. :P )

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1945 on: December 30, 2013, 01:30:23 AM »
Killer Intinct is a really really good fighting game. I'm really surprised its as good as people said since A) the original Killer Instinct games sucked B) Double Helix has a bad track record
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1946 on: December 31, 2013, 02:07:49 AM »
and you know you have to buy all the fighters

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1947 on: December 31, 2013, 10:08:02 AM »
I already have them all. I bought the Pin Ultimate Edition when it came out.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #1948 on: December 31, 2013, 11:56:06 AM »
I already have them all. I bought the Pin Ultimate Edition when it came out.
2expensive

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #1949 on: December 31, 2013, 12:01:08 PM »
I think its 40 bucks for the Ultra edition. Could be remembering wrongly though, I haven't looked at the prices in a while. Only downside is that it comes with Killer Instinct Classic (AKA the first game), after 5 minutes with that I remembered why I dislike that game so much :P
Hit me up on twitter.