Author Topic: Snowflake Lake MP6  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
Snowflake Lake MP6
« on: October 20, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

This is a board in MP6 that has a similar background to Chilly Waters. There are no Star Spaces in this board, instead you get five stars and must pay Chain Chomps to steal stars from others. The ice bed in the center has two functions depending on the time of day, in daytime, you skate on the ice and collect coins, at night, you throw snowballs at the other players to knock coins out of the other players, but it's nearly impossible to access this area since 3 Freezies block off the area to the icebed. There are so many duel spaces on this board that it's the only board in the game where you can trigger a duel mini-game on the first turn. I could start parties on this board, I never kept enough interest in this board to finish it. But how did you like it?

One Last Thing: There's a ? space that triggers Mr. Blizzard throwing a snowball at you like in Chilly Waters, but this one can't be avoided.

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
Re: Snowflake Lake MP6
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
I think the song on this board is better than Chilly waters(my opinion)
Anyway I like the board it's kinda fun using chain chomps to steal stars!
But the whole night blocking some pathways thing it's kinda a pain to deal with you know :/

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:49:16 PM »
The board was alright, I'm not a huge fan of the whole concept but it wasn't that bad.
rip dinosaur

Offline Muggshotter

• Nya!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
Oooh. Yes! I really liked the stage looks, but a small "meh" on just stealing stars. Everything else, including coin collecting on ice and... and... night version of the board (<3), is good / great.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
Oooh. Yes! I really liked the stage looks, but a small "meh" on just stealing stars. Everything else, including coin collecting on ice and... and... night version of the board (<3), is good / great.

Gotta agree with you there. This board has some of the best scenery I've ever seen. I so love this stage at night.

NIGHT + SNOW = AWESOMENESS.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »
We had this topic before...

But yeah, this board was cool, especially in the center. The only problem is that the center is blocked off by three Freezies during the night.

Some say that this board in 10 turns is an easy way to rack up stars for the Star Bank...

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 12:38:27 AM »
Some say that this board in 10 turns is an easy way to rack up stars for the Star Bank...

Along with a star handicap of 9? Yes it is, my good sir.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 12:39:49 AM »

Along with a star handicap of 9? Yes it is, my good sir.
Star Handicaps in this board doesn't help, I think... I remember trying that out once, but vaguely.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 06:27:20 AM »
Yea star handicaps don't add to the amount that goes into the bank.
rip dinosaur

Offline Waluigi48 [rip in pizzas]

• He will not be missed
  • 2009-2015
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »
This is like the best board on MP6 by far for me. It's also fun and creative.