Author Topic: Throw me a bone (Mario Party 6)  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
Throw me a bone (Mario Party 6)
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »

Everyone is riding on a Chain Chomp. There is a purple arrow swinging around in random directions. Pressing A throws a bone in that way while the Chain Chomp chases the bone. If the Chain Chomp bumps into a column, the Chain Chomp is temporarily stunned. The first one to the finish line wins.

There are only aesthetic changes between the daytime and the nighttime.

There is a Miracle Book page featuring this minigame.

I like this Mini-Game a bit but not really my favorite it's annoying when I keep crashing on the walls...but does anybody like this Mini-Game as well?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:36:12 PM by Super Mario »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Throw me a bone (Mario Party 6)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »
This m ini-game was all right, it just takes a bit of time. One key point is aiming to throw the bone so that the Chain Chomp doesn't bump into the rocks/pillars.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 07:57:03 AM »
This mini-game is annoying, I always seem to bump into something. Bumping into like ONE THING can make you lose. =P Well, maybe... you'll only not lose if the CPUs bump into the pillars as well. =P

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:51 AM »
Egh. I don't like this mini-game. It bores me. T_T If I'm playing with my mom, she's more than likely to win. I can't help but always hitting a damn obstacle in my path.

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:57:55 AM »
This mini-game is annoying, I always seem to bump into something. Bumping into like ONE THING can make you lose. =P Well, maybe... you'll only not lose if the CPUs bump into the pillars as well. =P

Basically This, I keep bumping into stuff. Would've beem easier to choose which way to go.

Egh. I don't like this mini-game. It bores me. T_T If I'm playing with my mom, she's more than likely to win. I can't help but always hitting a damn obstacle in my path.

I'm with you, Kinetic. And Pumpkin too. XP