Author Topic: Snow Brawl (MP6)  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
Snow Brawl (MP6)
« on: August 28, 2010, 06:56:15 AM »

This is one of my favorite 1vs3 games in the series. In this game The team of 3 must defeat the solo player before the solo player defeats them by throwing snowballs at each other. The solo player will by aided by 4 Ukikis or Shy Guys, depending on the time of day. Defeating the solo players teammates isn't required to win, but they can be used as shields and can throw snowballs at the team. If you like snowball fights this is your kinda game, but it can be frustrating to the team that's trying to win and having to deal with the Ukikis and Shy Guys. But its a good game.

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
Re: Snow Brawl (MP6)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 04:45:47 PM »
This is my favorite 1 vs 3 mini game in all the series. I would play this game for 30 minutes... then go on.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Muggshotter

• Nya!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:07 AM »
Definetly one of the most entertaining and thrilling 1-vs-3 mini-games from the whole bunch.

If only this was a 4-player free for all, I'd be playing this, just this.

The night version looks and is better as usual.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
This mini-game was fun, although when I first played this, I kept losing. But I practiced and practiced, and now this mini-game is moderate in terms of difficulty. I like the night version of this.

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »
This is my favorite 1vs3 Minigame on MP6 it's a blast trying to beat the 3 players and it's also fun to play against 5 in the 1 player zone I love this one! :)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
This game was pretty even, even though the 1 player has a bigger team. This game was cool.
rip dinosaur

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 08:09:01 AM »
This game is so fun! I think that nighttime is more fun because I think Shy Guys are better team players even though im usually the 1 one of the 3 players. The Shy Guys make it more challenging and fun!

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 08:17:47 PM »
Love it! :D More in the night time!
The gameplay and the layout are so awesome! x33
It's awesome when you teammates are the Shy Guys! :D

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:56:44 AM »
I always played this mini-game at the Mini-game Bus Mode on Mario Party 6. SOOO FUN! Never got tired of this. I specially love playing this one at night. No matter what team I was on, it was AWESOME!

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 08:48:42 AM »
Unlike Party Mode, I always play this minigame with the Akikis or Ukikis or I really don't know. I'm always the main target, but what's STUPID of me is that I hid behind the monkeys in the game and they are out. I was perfectly EXPOSED!!! And then I got hit. I should practice more often on this unusual minigame. But I like this mini-game @ night.