Author Topic: (SPOILER) Super Mario Galaxy 2 Music  (Read 1831 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
(SPOILER) Super Mario Galaxy 2 Music
« on: May 23, 2010, 11:08:31 AM »
Hey, I can't believe it, but I found the SMG2 music. So, i'm going to be uploading the music. But it's going to be all the music, so I put spoiler cuz it's going to name galaxies and stuff from the far part of the game. And before someone says, "this isn't important", the music IS a part of the game, so it counts...

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:10:49 AM by Michael Doi »

Offline madstarr12

• Not worthy of holding the "Owl" name....
  • Toad
Re: (SPOILER) Super Mario Galaxy 2 Music
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
Some of the Orchestrated tracks like in Sky Station, Fluffy Bluff and the Bowser levels are really good. The others are just good. But there are a lot more levels that are probably orchestrated, I'm just going to wait and see what other galaxies there are and what the tracks are. I've heard the Melty Monster Galaxy one on youtube, and it's impressive.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:03:21 AM »
Some of my favorites include the Super Mario World theme, Yoshi theme, Koopas Road, the SM64 Slide theme, cosmic cove (name?) theme, the bowser level speed run theme, and just about every other piece of music :P I enjoyed this games soundtrack more than the originals.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 04:08:21 AM »
Battle Belt Galaxy's tune is one of my favorites.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 11:32:32 AM »
My favorite is the Gusty Garden Galaxy music which was originally from SMG but it was a music track in SMG2, too.

Offline Yoshidude1

• A Yoshi
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 04:34:53 PM »
After playing this recently I can say my favorites are the Super Mario World theme, Sky Station and main theme, Fluffy Bluff, Melty Monster, and Throwback galaxy one.