Author Topic: [Possible Spoilers] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Q & A  (Read 1288 times)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
[Possible Spoilers] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Q & A
« on: May 26, 2010, 08:33:06 PM »
Got any questions that you want answered by a member here? Ask it here. Remember that if  your question can spoil the game for others use the spoiler tag, and pretty much all answers will be spoilers so all answers should have a spoiler tag on them.

Anyways, I got a question. Sometimes I get a message that a ghost has appeared after I beat a level or something like that (i skip what it says by accident), what's it supposed to mean?
rip dinosaur

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
Re: [Possible Spoilers] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Q & A
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
Got any questions that you want answered by a member here? Ask it here. Remember that if  your question can spoil the game for others use the spoiler tag, and pretty much all answers will be spoilers so all answers should have a spoiler tag on them.

Anyways, I got a question. Sometimes I get a message that a ghost has appeared after I beat a level or something like that (i skip what it says by accident), what's it supposed to mean?
When you play as Luigi his ghost stays in the galaxy. When you play a level and touch Luigi's ghost, you see his ghost going through the level until he gets the star. (He does the exact same things you did when you played as him) You can follow his ghost when you are Mario.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:42:53 PM by Berrylarry200 »

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »
Why? that's creepy :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »
I guess the reason why there is a ghost because when you beat your new record time for some galaxies...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)