Author Topic: Items Suggestions  (Read 10108 times)

Offline baby mario

Re: Items Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 05:49:17 AM »
i think they should bring the tornado

Offline BoomBrush

• Member of UGP
  • au 
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »
discus what kind of idem systems could be added for mp9, me personly think the players can have a nintendo ds and the items are the game chips or a nintendo wii and the items are discs, you get the point, yeh...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 02:28:22 AM »
I get the idea, sounds pretty interesting for once. But Orbs would still be better in my opinion.

Discs would be color coded, for example, Green disc could be movement, like a Mushroom. Not sure for Chips for DS, but same manner as discs, of course.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2010, 04:54:09 AM »
Sounds neat, boombrush. But I'd have to see it to see if it works or not.

So for now, I'll stick with Orbs. ^_~

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »
discus what kind of idem systems could be added for mp9, me personly think the players can have a nintendo ds and the items are the game chips or a nintendo wii and the items are discs, you get the point, yeh...
Merged with the "Item Suggestions", in the future, don't make duplicates Boombrush.

Offline ShyGuyFan

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 10:21:49 AM »
how about items that power up ala Diddy Kong Racing? 

For example, the mushroom will become the golden mushroom, or the Hammer Bro orb, who takes 10 coins, becomes the Fire Bro orb, who could take 20 coins.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Propeller Mushroom - Takes you to the STAR! :D
Mini Mushroom - You can steal one item per shop. :)
DK Drums - Call DK, so you can get a bonus or play a minigame.
POW Block - Drop it to make your opponents lose 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 or 20 coins! (You gotta choose by stopping a wheel).

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 12:08:51 AM »
I would like the item system like in Mario Party 3. Here's one it is a rare item.

Express Card: When you pass an item shop you get a 5 coin discount on every item also means mushrooms and others could be free. Can only be found in item bags or item spaces
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:25:18 AM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Bowser44

Bowser costume or Bowser's special item
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
Not for Bowser. Allow other character wear roll 3 block and slam to steal two star item called Bowser costume
If you play as Bowser or koopa Kids you can use shell roll use to roll 4 dicecand steal three star item called Bowser shellball roller.

Offline DKH

• The Gray Hatter
  • The World Ends With You
Re: Bowser costume or Bowser's special item
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 07:58:57 PM »
Not for Bowser. Allow other character wear roll 3 block and slam to steal two star item called Bowser costume
If you play as Bowser or koopa Kids you can use shell roll use to roll 4 dicecand steal three star item called Bowser shellball roller.
. . .

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »
3. Luigi's black hole
a minigame starts called Black Hole Run. basicly, you have to press the buttons in order on the screen. if you finish last or press a wrong command, you are sucked into the black hole. if you are the last one standing, you get half of everybody else's coins!

I don't think an item that starts a minigame is a good idea. Dueling Gloves and Lucky Charms are the worst.
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline Mario_Comix

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 11:02:14 PM »
This will be another one of my long posts, but oh well...

I thought of a return of ORBS but with a new twist: The Board-Effect Orbs! These Orbs affect mostly the spaces of the board and have a purple shell.

If no info is given on an orb, it was reverted to its effect from Mario Party 7

Regular Self Orbs:
Mushroom Orb
Super 'Shroom Orb
Slow 'Shroom Orb
Metal 'Shroom Orb
Mega 'Shroom orb - Roll 2 Dice Blocks and take 10 coins from everyone you pass
Mini 'Shroom Orb- Roll 2 Dice Blocks and take an orb of your choice from everyone you pass
Bitsize Orb - Roll 3 Dice Blocks and take 5 coins from everyone you pass
Weeglee Orb - Roll 3 Dice Blocks and take an orb from everyone you pass
Bullet Bill Orb - Take 20 coins from everyone you pass
Bowlo Orb - Take all the orbs from everyone you pass

Regular Thrown Orbs:
Fire Bro. Orb - Just like the Hammer Bro. Orb
Piranha Plant Orb
Spear Guy Orb
Kamek Orb
Toady Orb
Mr. Blizzard Orb
Pink Boo Orb
Klepto Orb - Return to the Start
Pokey Orb - Lose 20 coins
Klaptrap Orb - Roll 1-5 on the next turn

Regular Roadblock Orbs:
Spiny Orb
Amp Orb - Just like the Zap Orb
Thwomp Orb
Warp Pipe Orb
Tweester Orb
Dry Bowser Orb - Go back 10 spaces before resuming movement
Pianta Orb - Go forward 10 spaces before resuming movement
Goop Orb - Go to the owner of the Roadblock's space
Ukiki Orb - All your Orbs get taken and the Throwable orbs are used randomly under the owner of the Roadblock's name
Whomp Orb - Lose all your Orbs

Regular Board Effect Orbs:
Red-Blue Switch Orb - Blue Spaces become Red Spaces and vice-versa for 2 turns
Friend-Duel Switch Orb - Friend Spaces switch with Duel spaces and vice-versa
DK-Bowser Switch Orb - DK Spaces switch with Bowser Spaces and vice-versa
Speed Up Orb - Everyone's rolls get doubled for 2 turns
Super Speed Up Orb - Everyone's rolls get tripled for 2 turns
Ice Bro. Orb - Freezes a certain section of the board, causing 2 spaces to equal one while moving
Para-Bomb Orb - Destroys all Red Spaces, which stay missing for 2 turns
Koin Top Orb - All Red Spaces are topped with a Koin (lose a Coin)
Coin Top Orb - All Red Spaces are topped with a Coin
Bramball Orb - All Character Spaces are switched around with each other

Specific Self Orbs:
Para-Beetle Orb - Just like the Flutter Orb from before (Wiggler is a playable character) - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Bowser's Castle, and Peach's Castle.
Cannon Orb - Specific to DK's Construction Site
Cup o' Tea Orb - Just like Metal 'Shroom Orb, can be traded to Toadsworth for a Star - Specific to Toadsworth's Tea-Transporting Train
Warp-to-There Orb - Warps you to another room - Specific to Koopaling Kastle and Bowser's Castle.
Launch Star Orb - Shoots you 25 spaces ahead - Specific to Good Egg Galaxy
Bowser Mask Orb - Like the Snack Orb - Specific to The Death Sun

Specific Thrown Orbs:
King Boo Orb - Moves the Star Space - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Koopaling Kastle, Bowser's Castle, and Peach's Castle
Sliding Stone Orb - Shoots you down to the beginning of the last set of metres - Specific to DK's Construction Site
Bandit Orb - Specific to Fly Guy's Skytop Climb (where we invest in beanstalks instead of windmills or hotels)
Podoboo Orb - Destroys one of your beanstalks for 2 turns when a new one appears - Specific to Fly Guy's Skytop Climb
Mowz Orb - Takes all of your Cup o' Tea Orbs and gives them to the owner of the space - Specific to Toadsworth's Tea-Transporting Train
Boom Boom Orb - Makes you lose 10 coins and changes the current selling Koopaling - Specific to Koopaling Kastle

Specific Roadblock Orbs:
Bloway Orb - Shoots everyone to the outside of the board - Specific to Ricco Harbor
Banzai Bill Orb - Makes you lose a Star - Not available on The Death Sun
Bob-Omb Orb - Shoots you down to a lower part of the board - Specific to DK's Construction Site
Coin Flower Orb - Everyone's investment of beanstalks increases by 10 coins - Specific to Fly Guy's Skytop Climb
Mecha-Koopa Orb - Sends you to the Graveyard, Lava Chamber, Attic, or Greenhouse - Specific to Bowser's Castle
Meteor Orb - Sends you 25 spaces backwards - Specific to Good Egg Galaxy

Specific Board Effect Orbs:
Star-Ztar Switch Orb - Switches the Star for a 10-coin Ztar. COMs still try to buy it - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Baby Park, Bowser's Castle, and Peach's Castle
Queen Bee Orb - Places a second Star on the board - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Koopaling Kastle, and Bowser's Castle
Cheep-Chomop Orb - Makes the Star disappear for 2 turns - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Baby Park, Koopaling Kastle, and Bowser's Castle
King Bill Orb - Destroys a certain path for 2 turns. If the Star is there, it moves - Specific to Ricco Harbor, Fly Guy's Skytop Climb, Baby Park, Koopaling Kastle, and The Death Sun
Baby Rattle Orb - Destroys every baby buggy except the one with the Star and the one(s) with the Ztar - Specific to Baby Park
Koopaling Kall Orb - Calls the selling Koopaling to the closest Star Space in front of you - Specific to Koopaling Kastle

Special Orbs:
Fireball Orb - Specific to Mario & Luigi
Flower Orb - Specific to Peach & Daisy
Egg Orb - Specific to Yoshi & Birdo
Vacuum Orb - Specific to Wario & Waluigi
Triple 'Shroom Orb - Specific to Toad & Toadette
Magic Orb - Specific to Boo & Shy Guy
Triple Shells Orb - Every player you pass loses 20 coins. Lasts for 2 turns - Specific to Koopa & Dry Bones
Petey Piranha Orb - Every player you pass loses 15 coins and is sent to another space - Specific to Blooper and Wiggler
Hammer Orb - Every player you pass can only roll 1-5 on their next turn - Specific to Hammer Bro. & Koopa Kid
Chain Chomp Orb - Lets you take 1 Star from every player you pass - Specific to Baby Mario & Baby Luigi
Please check out my Super Mario Maker stages! They can be found in the "Super Mario Maker Community Levels" thread.

Offline MarioParty64

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
Why not car parts as itens (in the car mode)?
See for example: Turbo part: you can roll two dices in a row.
                            Propeller part: You can go to a silver star space of your desire.
                            Wiggler wheels part: Hit away any trap that you pass.