Author Topic: Wii Party  (Read 12455 times)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Re: Wii Party
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 10:09:19 AM »
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »
I would have prefered a copy and paste of the article but whatever. :P

High-Speed Bobsled -- Two players board a bobsled, working together to go as quickly as possible.  -  sounds like that Mario Party minigame.

Rear Battle -- Your Miis run around a Pac Man-style stage, trying to tag each other from the rear. :P

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »
Tag each other from the rear?

:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 08:52:09 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gutmHtxHhU[/youtube]

I'm afraid to say that this is the Mario Party Killer.  :-\ Looks more and more like it every time I see it. Still no word on Hudson.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »
Yeah, it could be a Mario Party Killer. This game will most likely target 10 year olds.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 09:00:13 PM »
That's the only thing Nintendo screwed up. They could do so much better than Wii Party. I bet they've made a lot more money on Mario Wii games than just the Wii Games for the Miis. It's sad to not see another Mario Party. They'll learn what they have done once the game doesn't sell as well, if it does.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
Well the "Wii" series outsells the Mario Party series so it was a smart move for Nintendo but unfortunatly led us in the dust. I still have hopes for a Mario Party 3DS. :)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2010, 10:06:37 PM »
Well the "Wii" series outsells the Mario Party series so it was a smart move for Nintendo but unfortunatly led us in the dust. I still have hopes for a Mario Party 3DS. :)
That would be nice to have. We better still get a Mario Party because that's one of the series that kept me playing for years.

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »
I wanted Mario Party 9 but you have to give Nintendo a thumbs up for trying. It doesn't look unbearable :/ I just would rather have MP9 or MP3DS

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »
With this game coming soon...
I am losing my hopes about a new MP or an VC release...=[

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 05:14:08 AM »
I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of you people. Sure we all want MP9 and are big fans of the series, but if we weren't this site probably wouldn't exist. I think it actually looks like a lot of fun to me. It seems like an alternitive to the classic Mario Party games everyone else plays. Also I've always wanted my Mii to be a bigger part of the game then just standing in the background or playing EXTRA games. So I think everyone should stop complaining and give it a shot. And THEN complain about it.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 06:03:10 AM »
I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of you people. Sure we all want MP9 and are big fans of the series, but if we weren't this site probably wouldn't exist. I think it actually looks like a lot of fun to me. It seems like an alternitive to the classic Mario Party games everyone else plays. Also I've always wanted my Mii to be a bigger part of the game then just standing in the background or playing EXTRA games. So I think everyone should stop complaining and give it a shot. And THEN complain about it.
LOL this is hillarious. XD No one is complaining about the game itself, there complaining that it looks like there won't be a MP9. >.>

Offline Yoshi1

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »
Meh....

It looks kind of entertaining but I'm disappointed about the chances of MP9.

Offline purplegnomes

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 08:59:28 AM »
If this game JUST has Miis, then I'm ok with it. anything related to mario in this will dissapoint me.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »
If this game JUST has Miis, then I'm ok with it. anything related to mario in this will dissapoint me.
What do you mean by that? Do you mean that it will just remind you of the fact that Mario Party 9 isn't coming? =P