Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 99292 times)

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
I have $250 I hope that I can at least have enough by the time it's out

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »
I have $250 I hope that I can at least have enough by the time it's out
I heard it's $300 USD.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
I don't like how they've put the one analogue stick on the left side of the DS, how are left handed people like me supposed to use the stick and the touch screen at the same time.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2011, 01:08:14 PM »
I don't like how they've put the one analogue stick on the left side of the DS, how are left handed people like me supposed to use the stick and the touch screen at the same time.
Use your right hand.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
Use your right hand.

Can't, my right hand is utterly useless for anything that requires even the slightest bit of coordination.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »
Use your right hand.

Can't, my right hand is utterly useless for anything that requires even the slightest bit of coordination.
Like button pushing? :(

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
Use your right hand.

Just about, I type most of the stuff on a keyboard with my left hand, although i use the mouse with my right.

ON TOPIC: Does anyone know when it's released in Europe?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »
Use your right hand.

Just about, I type most of the stuff on a keyboard with my left hand, although i use the mouse with my right.

ON TOPIC: Does anyone know when it's released in Europe?
They say it might be released in March 2011, but we're not exactly sure.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:18:42 AM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2011, 03:19:30 AM »
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interview.html#/how-nintendo-3ds-made/0/0

Here's how they made the Nintendo 3DS...pretty interesting.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »

Wow the Gamecube could have had the power to create 3D graphics like the 3DS?! :O

Anyway a trailer for Dead or Alive Dimensions was revealed at Nintendo World 2011.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGrVe_FnCQ[/youtube]
This game looks simply amazing for a handheld. When I first saw it, I thought it was a 360 game. =P I might get this since it looks a lot like the Soul Calibur series.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2011, 09:30:44 PM »
About the Mii Studio...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gORC4zvm3w&feature=channel[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 08:06:11 PM by Shaby »

Offline MLYW

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2011, 09:35:59 PM »
The 3DS will only have about 5-8 hours of battery life when playing a DS game but when playing a 3DS game that number decreases to 3-5 hours of battery life. (Source)
Kinda disappointing but understandable.

And here is the 3DS's box art (Which I got from Kotaku so that's why it says "sexy." :P ).

Wow the Gamecube could have had the power to create 3D graphics like the 3DS?! :O
The Gameboy Advance was going to have 3D too but it sucked so they took it out.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2011, 10:31:42 PM »
The 3DS is looking pretty good. I got to see a 3D TV yesterday at Costco (not my first time seeing one), but it had a great picture and wasn't crappy. I haven't seen 3D that great, so I'm dying, not literally =P, to get this when they have it released. I can see the battery life not being that great, but as MLYW said, it's understandable, I mean with all the technology put into it, I can see why it might not have a long battery life. It's a good thing that we can just plug it into the wall and continue playing. =P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2011, 03:44:01 AM »
Yeah, I saw the news the night before. It's sucks that it has low battery life when playing 3DS games, but it's understandable like others say here. The Nintendo 3DS is very powerful, so it will take a lot more power this time around.

Offline Relx

• au 
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2011, 05:10:22 AM »
New trailer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5GdDwripjE[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 05:12:19 AM by Relxhive35 »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)