Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 98868 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #480 on: March 25, 2013, 08:16:54 PM »
Yeah, it's not a major update, although you could say it's a major update for the eShop.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #481 on: March 26, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
Yeah, it's not a major update, although you could say it's a major update for the eShop.

I just got the update this morning. Just as I expected there was not noticeable changes. Well, I noticed a slight change to the eShop and internet browser. For the internet browser, some minor things were moved around, thats about it. It was a short update time than usual. I think it fixed bugs I never knew about. They probably did some other things Vipsoccermaster's post didn't mention. I've got my eyes out for the slightest change.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #482 on: June 06, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
Satoru Iwata is coming to all Nintendo 3DS owners via SpotPass! Check to see if you got him!

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #483 on: June 08, 2013, 04:42:06 AM »
Satoru Iwata is coming to all Nintendo 3DS owners via SpotPass! Check to see if you got him!

Got him and accidentally added him in Mii Maker without checking his Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Mae data info. :p

Sucks he only gives one Puzzle Swap piece :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #484 on: June 08, 2013, 10:41:31 AM »

Got him and accidentally added him in Mii Maker without checking his Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Mae data info. :p

Sucks he only gives one Puzzle Swap piece :p
Yet he has ALL of them. Which is understandable. But we need way more work than him for all the puzzle pieces. Which one did you get? I picked a new one for a new puzzle to start - Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

EDIT: Nintendo is teasing for more SpotPass visitors for your 3DS.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:43:44 AM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #485 on: June 12, 2013, 08:28:20 AM »
Two new Special Miis has come to your 3DS via SpotPass! Konno and Aonuma! Get them while you have the chance, before E3 2013 is over!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »
Update: A firmware update, version 6.0.0-11U, is now available for your 3DS!

Update Details:

Quote from: Details
Version 6.0.0-11U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Save Data Backup Feature:
Users can now back up save data for downloadable versions of Nintendo 3DS software and most Virtual Console games

Improved system stability and usability:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

The following, which were included within previous system updates, are not included with system menu versions 6.0.0-0U through 6.0.0-4U:

New features for the Nintendo 3DS Camera
Content for StreetPass Mii Plaza
System Transfer between two Nintendo 3DS systems
The following, which were included within previous system updates, are not included with system menu versions 6.0.0-0U through 6.0.0-1U:

Addition of Internet Browser
Addition of Nintendo eShop
System Transfer from a Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL system

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »
I like the idea of a Save Data Backup Feature, I was worried about losing data somehow. I've got plenty of data that could be backed up.

I just finished updating. The feature is on the main 3DS menu (Forgot what it's called).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:33:52 PM by SirYoshi211 »
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »
Also, the update also gives StreetPass Mii Plaza some DLC. StreetPass Garden, Mansion, Squad, and Battle. Unfortunately, it is only available for Japan and Europe. None for North America at this time.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2013, 09:19:10 PM »
Also, the update also gives StreetPass Mii Plaza some DLC. StreetPass Garden, Mansion, Squad, and Battle. Unfortunately, it is only available for Japan and Europe. None for North America at this time.
This would affect Australia too. I don't often use StreetPass Mii Plaza a lot. My Nintendo 3DS is not connected to the Internet yet, but I'm willing to take the update upon doing so.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #490 on: June 19, 2013, 05:49:24 AM »
The DLC is 6.50AUD for each of the four new games, but apparently you can go into debit if you want to download them now. tbh while the new gqmes (except Garden) look pretty fun, I don't use Streetpass that much so :p

Nice to have some new features too like Streetpass Map.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #491 on: July 11, 2013, 06:41:47 PM »
3DS system update now available!

Version 6.1.0-12U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Changes to StreetPass Mii Plaza:
  • The option to update StreetPass Mii Plaza is now available from the Streetpass Mii Plaza menu
  • Updating StreetPass Mii Plaza will provide new features, such as the ability to change your Mii character's expression and the ability to purchase new StreetPass Mii Plaza games*
*The ability to update within StreetPass Mii Plaza and purchase paid content is only available to users in regions where the full version of the Nintendo eShop is available.

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #492 on: July 11, 2013, 06:49:09 PM »

Version 6.1.0-12U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

• The option to update StreetPass Mii Plaza is now available from the Streetpass Mii Plaza menu
  • Updating StreetPass Mii Plaza will provide new features, such as the ability to change your Mii character's expression and the ability to purchase new StreetPass Mii Plaza games*
*The ability to update within StreetPass Mii Plaza and purchase paid content is only available to users in regions where the full version of the Nintendo eShop is available.

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
I have no idea how did the other countries except NA got that update early... ::) Just saying.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #493 on: July 11, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »

I have no idea how did the other countries except NA got that update early... ::) Just saying.
Translations, localizations, and any case of bugs/glitches. Europe apparently had some bugs when they released this update.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2013, 05:17:05 AM »

you... you know that different regions get different updates, due to different firmwares, right?
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.