Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 99299 times)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #435 on: December 15, 2011, 10:58:13 AM »
Was Golden Sun 1st party? /idontrecall

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyway, I'm happy with the selection, I was thinking they'd screw it up somehow. SMA3, LoZ, Kirby, MK, M vs. DK, and Wario Land 4 are the ones I'm really excited about. The others I've never seen or played, so that's kind of a surprise. I just wish we'd know when, specifically, they'll all be released.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2012, 11:56:22 PM »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »
Oh, wow, Nintendo has gotten lazy here if you can't say that you had a good day that day... lol XD
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:32:40 AM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2012, 12:34:23 AM »
Oh, wow, Nintendo has gotten lazy here if you can't say that you had a good day that day... lol XD
What's even funnier is that words like "F***" or "S***" are appropriate for Nintendo 3DS. O_O

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2012, 12:53:52 AM »
What's even funnier is that words like "F***" or "S***" are appropriate for Nintendo 3DS. O_O
no, what's funnier is that you can say "F***" (without the *'s) by replacing the c with a symbol that looks exactly like it! XD

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #440 on: February 27, 2012, 12:58:31 AM »
no, what's funnier is that you can say "F***" (without the *'s) by replacing the c with a symbol that looks exactly like it! XD
Yeah. Nintendo overlooked that. But still, those words don't even mean anything to people in Japan, at least.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #441 on: February 27, 2012, 01:03:37 AM »
Yeah. Nintendo overlooked that. But still, those words don't even mean anything to people in Japan, at least.
Oh well, just use it to troll your friends, then. I know my brothers have already done that in Animal Crossing :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #442 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:09 AM »
Oh well, just use it to troll your friends, then. I know my brothers have already done that in Animal Crossing :P
LOL, I can, but it's not something I'd do, anyway.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #443 on: February 27, 2012, 01:16:23 AM »
LOL, I can, but it's not something I'd do, anyway.
I know what you mean, I don't like doing that either. Although, to admit, it is kind of funny seeing them do it to each other... 8)
I'd still perfer it if most people just didn't do it in the first place...  :'(

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2012, 10:08:39 AM »
i am not sure if i want to get a 3ds when the wii u is on the way because i am thinking the 3ds will be a after thought once it comes out :-\

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »
Swapnote is soooo terrible lol.

I am liking the 3DS though. I judged it so wrongly when it was first released.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
^If you've just started Swapnote it's appalling, it still kinda sucks though even with everything unlocked XP

Aegis you wanna friend on the 3DS? :P

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #447 on: April 22, 2012, 09:18:22 PM »
A system firmware update is coming soon on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The update will allow you to create folders to carry your apps in a more organized manner. It will make things so much easier for navigation. Each folder can store up to 60 items.

Not only that, but the update will also allow software to be patched. Therefore, some issues within the game can be fixed. Which means that Maka Wuhu glitch is no longer a case to worry about. The Mario Kart 7 patch will come in May 2012, however.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #448 on: April 22, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »
A system firmware update is coming soon on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The update will allow you to create folders to carry your apps in a more organized manner. It will make things so much easier for navigation. Each folder can store up to 60 items.

Not only that, but the update will also allow software to be patched. Therefore, some issues within the game can be fixed. Which means that Maka Wuhu glitch is no longer a case to worry about. The Mario Kart 7 patch will come in May 2012, however.
Finally - Nintendo has begun to think about all these issues!
Folders are cool - I can now organize my NES and GBA games more effectively now - as well as the other 3DS apps and DSi Games!

I'll be playing Mario Kart 7 when that patch comes in as well them ;D

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #449 on: April 22, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »
Did they say any other games that need patching?

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui: