Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 99141 times)

Offline RurouniTim

Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #345 on: March 28, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »
I got it the morning it came out and I must say that I'm impressed. I really hope for more updates soon. I really want some of the new features that I've heard about.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #346 on: March 29, 2011, 02:08:04 PM »
The fact that we have to wait for the internet browser and system transfer is stupid. :P
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #347 on: March 29, 2011, 04:18:51 PM »
I agree, same for e shop! I want my Super Mario Land and Link's Awakening DX.  :(

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #348 on: March 31, 2011, 03:23:34 AM »
Got this today and this is so much fun!

Offline Relx

• au 
« Reply #349 on: March 31, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
I'm getting it today.

EDIT: all of them sold out :(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:45:59 PM by Relxhive35 »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #350 on: March 31, 2011, 08:18:59 PM »
I'll wait for the golden one!

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #351 on: April 03, 2011, 02:55:37 AM »
The 3D hurts my eyes.

Offline 12socc3r45

• has had a great experience, but now must progress to a higher level
  • So awesome.
« Reply #352 on: April 03, 2011, 03:33:13 AM »
Just got it, and holy s*it is this thing amazing. I still need to get my FC, though, which I'll probz get next weekend.

I got SSIV3D with it, and I'm annihilating with Casey Heynes Zangief.
I know how to drive. Step on the gas pedal, turn with the wheel, and hit as many pedestrians as you can!
   Sig Status: Pending

Offline madstarr12

• Not worthy of holding the "Owl" name....
  • Toad
« Reply #353 on: April 03, 2011, 11:49:04 AM »
I don't know why, but I've had my 3DS for a week now, and there's not much to do anymore, lol. I should have gotten Street Fighter or Ridge Racer instead of Pilotwings.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #354 on: April 03, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »
Just got it, and holy s*it is this thing amazing. I still need to get my FC, though, which I'll probz get next weekend.

HAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »

Have you gotten your friend code yet?

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
I might be getting a 3DS tomorrow. I have $161 ($25 of it is a GameStop gift card) and I asked my friend, you guys know him as SolidSnake17 (wish he'd come back on the forum  :P), if I could borrow $110 and pay him back in a few weeks. I hope he lets me, otherwise I'm gonna be bored having to wait for my money. I know that seems to be a good amount of cash, but I've never failed to pay him back.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2011, 10:19:03 PM »
He must be a really good friend to lend you that much money!

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:09 PM »
Yeah, my best friend. He bought me Family Game Night a couple years ago, and he bought me Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360 to show me how great of a game it was. I have never heard of it at that time, so I was skeptical about how great of a game it was, but it turned out to be one of the best games I've ever played.

He did have one question for me...and it was, "Are you going to get Snake Eater 3D?". Of course the answer is "hell yeah", but I have to wait for that game to come out. I can't wait to get that; I'm surprised that Konami would publish a Metal Gear Solid game on a Nintendo console, especially the 3DS.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2011, 10:30:40 PM »
Yeah, my best friend. He bought me Family Game Night a couple years ago, and he bought me Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360 to show me how great of a game it was. I have never heard of it at that time, so I was skeptical about how great of a game it was, but it turned out to be one of the best games I've ever played.

He did have one question for me...and it was, "Are you going to get Snake Eater 3D?". Of course the answer is "hell yeah", but I have to wait for that game to come out. I can't wait to get that; I'm surprised that Konami would publish a Metal Gear Solid game on a Nintendo console, especially the 3DS.

I thought The Twin Snakes was for GCN...

Anyway, best of luck getting your 3DS! c:

As for myself, I'll wait until at least mid-year before buying it. (Of course, Australian release dates make it more annoying)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui: