Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 103870 times)

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #510 on: December 09, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
What the update does sounds really interesting, I was actually hoping for some of those before but now that they're here, awesome. I should put that up to date soon.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #511 on: December 19, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »
Version 7.1.0-14U Update Details:

Quote from: Details
Version 7.1.0-14U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Improved system stability and usability:
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
Small update available.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 06:35:51 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #512 on: January 05, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »
Update: There's a new Puzzle Panel in StreetPass Mii Plaza: Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder and it's available now for North Americans. Get it by SpotPass.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #513 on: January 05, 2014, 09:54:38 PM »
Great, more puzzle panels for me to complete. :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #514 on: January 22, 2014, 08:07:10 PM »
Update available for Nintendo 3DS. The update is just like my previous post, except it is 7.1.0-15.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #515 on: January 23, 2014, 11:13:24 AM »
Update: There's a new Puzzle Panel in StreetPass Mii Plaza: Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder and it's available now for North Americans. Get it by SpotPass.
God Bless You Chibi Robo
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #516 on: February 20, 2014, 07:58:12 PM »
Another Puzzle Panel for all of us: Super Mario 3D World!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #517 on: February 21, 2014, 05:11:45 AM »
Woooo! I can bet it will look awesome; and wonder if Rosalina's in it.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #518 on: March 24, 2014, 06:51:18 PM »
Once again, another panel for us: Yoshi's New Island!

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #519 on: March 25, 2014, 08:50:57 AM »
I'll get a piece from there eventually.
I have pieces from X & Y, Chibi-Robo and 3D World.
I wonder what this panel looks like.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #520 on: April 11, 2014, 01:01:31 PM »
I'm assuming North America got a new panel today...
I can't find any news online, but I got a new panel today.

Coincidentally, the random panel chosen was Yoshi's New Island.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #521 on: April 11, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
Yes, there is a new panel released last night/today. It is Rusty's Real Deal Baseball.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #522 on: April 14, 2014, 12:01:45 PM »
Nintendo will slash prices for the five most popular games for the Nintendo 3DS, all effective on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, both in-stores and Nintendo eShop.

Quote from: Press Release
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Five great Nintendo 3DS games, including the top three best-selling Nintendo 3DS games of all time, are getting a new lower price. Together these five games have sold more than 9 million combined physical and digital units in the United States alone, and represent some of the most fun game experiences available today. The five games are must-haves for anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system, and their new price represents an even better value for consumers.

Starting April 22, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will be available in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and in retail stores at a suggested retail price of just $29.99 each.

In order, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2 represent the top three best-selling Nintendo 3DS games of all time in the United States - each one has sold more than 2.15 million physical and digital units in the U.S. alone. All five of the newly discounted games star classic Nintendo characters and franchises, and their strong sales over time demonstrate the longevity of Nintendo's games. The games make great gifts, engaging entertainment for families and other spring break travelers, or just a way to introduce kids to the fun of video games.

For more information about these products, visit http://www.nintendo.com.

*Data regarding physical sales of games are from the NPD Group. Data regarding digital downloads of games and combined physical/digital life-to-date numbers are from Nintendo's internal sales figures. All numbers, unless otherwise stated, are specific to the United States only.
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
The games will now be $29.99 instead of $39.99.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #523 on: April 14, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
Nintendo will slash prices for the five most popular games for the Nintendo 3DS, all effective on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, both in-stores and Nintendo eShop.

Quote from: Press Release
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Five great Nintendo 3DS games, including the top three best-selling Nintendo 3DS games of all time, are getting a new lower price. Together these five games have sold more than 9 million combined physical and digital units in the United States alone, and represent some of the most fun game experiences available today. The five games are must-haves for anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system, and their new price represents an even better value for consumers.

Starting April 22, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will be available in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and in retail stores at a suggested retail price of just $29.99 each.

In order, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2 represent the top three best-selling Nintendo 3DS games of all time in the United States - each one has sold more than 2.15 million physical and digital units in the U.S. alone. All five of the newly discounted games star classic Nintendo characters and franchises, and their strong sales over time demonstrate the longevity of Nintendo's games. The games make great gifts, engaging entertainment for families and other spring break travelers, or just a way to introduce kids to the fun of video games.

For more information about these products, visit http://www.nintendo.com.

*Data regarding physical sales of games are from the NPD Group. Data regarding digital downloads of games and combined physical/digital life-to-date numbers are from Nintendo's internal sales figures. All numbers, unless otherwise stated, are specific to the United States only.
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
The games will now be $29.99 instead of $39.99.
The problem with that is that most of us already own at least 80% of those games on that list. :P
I mean, the only one I don't have is DKC Returns 3D, but I have that on the Wii already, so what's the point?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #524 on: May 01, 2014, 07:13:40 PM »
Be sure to pick up Rosanna if you have not yet done so, and the new puzzle panel for Kirby: Triple Deluxe is now out!