Author Topic: [MP3] Mario's Rainbow Castle(From MP1)  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Willstolife

[MP3] Mario's Rainbow Castle(From MP1)
« on: February 17, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?24hh4acqpg46h9u

Hey guys! I just remade Mario's Rainbow Castle from MP1 & put it in MP3, with a tiny bit of changes to it. Hope you all enjoy! ^^

(BTW, it's my first time using PartyPlanner64 and this is my first board I made, so if you guys find and problems, please let me know in the comments and I will fix them. Thank you. ^^)

What's changed:

-Added item shop
-1 player and mushroom spaces are replaced with Item spaces
-added 2 shortcuts(1 of them I made myself) in which you have to use an skeleton key
-Replaced chance time spaces with battle spaces

1.1 (Update):
-Fixed the key gates
-Fixed the boo placement

1.2:
-Fixed the second key gate
-Item shop fixed
(Also, I'm not sure if it's possible to a just 1 star space, but if not, I can make some adjustments to the board)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:04:53 PM by Willstolife »

Offline MisterThias64

• Supreme Overlord of the Dice Block
  • us 
Re: [MP3] Mario's Rainbow Castle(From MP1)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »
This board looks really awesome! This is actually one of my favorite boards in Mario Party 1 (especially the music), so it is great that you can now play it in Mario Party 3 (which is also one of my favorite Mario Parties). I'd love to give this one a try! Looks like a lot of fun! I have to admit those rows of Game Guy spaces are slightly intimidating, though  ;)

Keep up the awesome work!
~MisterThias64

Offline Willstolife

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 07:44:32 PM »
This board looks really awesome! This is actually one of my favorite boards in Mario Party 1 (especially the music), so it is great that you can now play it in Mario Party 3 (which is also one of my favorite Mario Parties). I'd love to give this one a try! Looks like a lot of fun! I have to admit those rows of Game Guy spaces are slightly intimidating, though  ;)

Keep up the awesome work!

Thank man! :D I really appreciate it! ^_^  Yeah, it's my favorite too!

And yeah, it's a bit scary, but you need a key to go there, since those 2 areas are shortcuts to the star. Plus, you need to have a low number to play the Game Guy space, and in this board, at least you have an option to go to the spaces, instead of being force by an unlucky number.

BTW, I also have Toad Road on there too. Hope you play that as well, since I'm completely sure there might be a mistake, since its a terribly long board. XD (Might want to set it on 30 turns or more on that. lol)

Offline MisterThias64

• Supreme Overlord of the Dice Block
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »
Very cool! Thanks for the info on your board!

I did check out your Toad Road, which looks fun as well. As much as I didn't care for Mario Party 9, at least some of the boards looked pretty cool  :P

Hope you keep up making these boards! I actually made a few boards as well. One is for Mario Party 1 and is called "Matty-O Party" and the other is a Mario Party 3 board which is "Kakariko Village" from Link to the Past. They're currently both in the Downloads section if you want to check them out!
~MisterThias64