Author Topic: [MP1] Rainbow Road  (Read 1878 times)

Offline PartyPlanner64

Re: [MP1] Rainbow Road
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »
That's something PP64 will have to answer. :P I don't have a lot of faith in turning the overwrite feature off.

Bypassing any of the error checking is basically going to guarantee a crash. I added error checking for a reason ;). Particularly the counts of things being within bounds is very important.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 10:18:04 PM »
I just finished playing the board with other people, and I think it was alright, so I'm going to release the board with 7 star spaces.

(I don't have a download link yet since SZ or someone has to approve it in the downloads page :P)

Edit: It's just now been accepted, so you can now download it here! The first post will also be updated to include this link.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:10:48 PM by NintendoFan »
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 01:26:40 AM »
I have thought about making another version of this board for MP2 and 3, but it's not very high on my priority list at the moment. :P
Apparently, it was a higher priority than I thought so, because, well...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I know the spaces are misaligned, I don't plan on releasing the board like that, apparently it's a small bug thing in PP64.

Edit: By the way, when I release this MP2 version, should I submit it under the MP2 custom boards as a separate board or bundle it with the MP1 board? Just want to clarify this in case I do the wrong thing...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:29:22 AM by NintendoFan »
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)