Author Topic: Mario Galaxian (Fangame)  (Read 734 times)

Offline DiddyKongDerp

• That guy over there
  • History Jokes: The Oldest Jokes in the Book
  • us 
Mario Galaxian (Fangame)
« on: February 01, 2016, 01:34:31 PM »
 I was kinda unsure about making this topic since I haven't SEEN any fan games in the fan content forums (Let alone the whole forums), was afraid of warning, and not exactly the best at taking criticism. But I decided that: 1.It'll be the first fangame ever to be posted here, 2.It's not stated in the rules that Fangames are banned...(Emulators are but this isn't a ROM hack or anything), 3. This isn't my game...it's actually a friend's that asked me to post it here. So the criticism is going to him, not me. Although...since this site doesn't get much Fangame content, kinda worried I won't get the feedback my friend sent me to get...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARIO GALAXIAN

This game is a remake of an old, terrible fangame my friend made back in 2011. This game has (or will have) more characters, enemies, worlds and misc stuff than the original. It is as well currently active.
The original game (And the current Remake) are based on an old retro game called Galaxian.
DOWNLOAD:1.1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT
-----------------------
Current Version: 1.1
Download Links: 1.1,1.0
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to show/hide)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN-GAME INFO
--------------------------
For: Current Version (1.1)
Spoiler: Playable Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheat Codes (click to show/hide)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES
Spoiler: 1.2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Future Updates (click to show/hide)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES:
  • Rosalina isn't in the current version of the game. May not be a big deal for most people, but due to this site being 90% Rosalina fans, she will be added soon.
  • 1.1 is like a demo of sorts. Due to the lack of certain features, unable to save the game, and the secret characters being only available through "Cheating" means.
  • I most likely missed a couple additions to this topic that my friend had in his original topic on our website. I might re-add them later on.
  • The game may end up mentioning me and my friend's website a couple of times in the game...hopefully the game doesn't get taken down off of this site because of that.
  • Please remember, THAT THIS GAME ISN'T MADE BY ME! A friend of mine told me to post the site here (Or in other words, I asked him if I could) because he isn't exactly the type of guy that likes joining random sites.

ik topic is short, mainly because everything are in Spoilers...as I'm not a fan of messy topics. (Obviously, this one is still messy in some areas)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:21:04 PM by DiddyKongDerp »

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Mario Galaxian (Fangame)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 02:48:13 PM »
This game sounds great :D
Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Can't wait for Rosalina tho :P