Author Topic: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokemon!  (Read 16365 times)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokemon!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 11:04:34 AM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I know, i use that but i just forgot to put it this time :P

Offline galaxy401

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »
So with the reveal of a new pokemon what does that mean with the next installment? Are we still going to get the 3rd game of Generation VI (Pokemon Z) or are they just going to jump to Gen 7?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 12:26:31 PM »
So with the reveal of a new pokemon what does that mean with the next installment? Are we still going to get the 3rd game of Generation VI (Pokemon Z) or are they just going to jump to Gen 7?
While we do not know for sure, it could mean either. I suspect a third game of VI could be coming, it is not new that a brand-new Pokmon gets revealed before a third game or even a new generation.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 12:52:12 PM »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2016, 01:01:04 PM »

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 01:22:00 PM »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2016, 03:48:11 PM »

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2016, 08:24:44 PM »
I think I should join in on the Pokemon action by getting my first Pokemon game this year. X, Y, Ruby, or Sapphire?

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2016, 08:34:16 PM »
I think I should join in on the Pokemon action by getting my first Pokemon game this year. X, Y, Ruby, or Sapphire?
I thought that you didn't care for Pokemon. It's great that you've decided to join in on the celebration! (I already tried to convince Bowser498.)
The first game that I played was Y, but I recommend Sapphire because from what I've seen it has more content. (Like Secret bases.)

NOTE: I actually have vague memories of me as a little kid on a DS trying to figure out how to play Pokemon Pearl, if that counts as the first game I played, LOL.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 02:41:50 AM »
While we do not know for sure, it could mean either. I suspect a third game of VI could be coming, it is not new that a brand-new Pokmon gets revealed before a third game or even a new generation.

I'd say go for Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. The dexnav is a very useful tool for obtaining hidden abilities and other useful things. There's also features like Super Secret Bases, I enjoy those. Pokmon Contests return, they are an interesting kind of competition, no online for them unfortunately. Exclusive mega evolutions, moves, and forms that can't be found in X or Y, I hate how that means interactivity between the games are limited as a result.

Most features from X and Y return for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire so there isn't much reason to get X and Y. The biggest downside of ORAS is the lack of character customization which was something I really liked in X and Y, There wasn't too many options though. X and Y does offer a region unlike any other in the series. It has slightly more story than Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire if you're into that.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 11:02:09 AM »
Like most people said, go for Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. You have access to a bunch of legendaries, the dexnav, access to every Mega Pokemon too and some other features that were already mentioned before. It's a great game and even still today I play it from time to time to train some Pokemon.  Also, it's the first game since Platinum I completed my Pokedex. It might seem like a lot, but it's easily done with patience.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 10:38:01 AM »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2016, 09:05:50 PM »
The official English name for Magiana is...

Spoiler: English Name (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Images (click to show/hide)

Source

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2016, 09:23:06 PM »
Sounds cool! I might just have to watch this movie. :ssb4pikachu:

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2016, 08:06:15 AM »
That is an.... interesting name................. I actually prefer the japanese one now lol.