Author Topic: What is in Spongyoshi's mind?  (Read 744 times)

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
What is in Spongyoshi's mind?
« on: October 20, 2015, 04:01:16 PM »
So here, i will post some random stuff im thinking about when im playing or such..
Don't be shy to comment on them, i will put them to make some conversations starting  :P (Even small ones.)

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
Re: What is in Spongyoshi's mind?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 10:19:13 PM »
Who has any idea of how the Mario Party series will continue?
They kinda did an dead end now.  Bringing back the car system would make it unoriginal now and for the star system... Do they know how to handle it right now?
Do you have any idea of what the next Mario Party game title will looks like?

To be fair, im kinda surprised they didn't revelated it yet, that's amazing! It kinda proof that they cares about the series and i hope they will only release it next year to get full of inventive ideas!
I would really like a brand new system idea for the next game, something fun and more skill-based than the car system while keeping most of the stuff of the Mario Party series.
Another reboot if you want!  ;D Or something like Mario Party Island Tour but with way more different systems and more skill-based stuff on Wii U.
We could get even more boards and modes with DLC as well! I think it would be their smartest move for Nintendo.
What do you think yourselves?  :P

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 10:21:03 PM »
I guess they sort of do, they didn't get anything wrong with Amiibo Party, they just need to expand on that if they ever want to bring it back. A lot.

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Spongyoshi

• It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 11:09:40 PM »
Amiibo Party was way too simple to be a real mode to be honest...  :-\ And it's way more boring than the car mode.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 02:13:35 PM »
Amiibo Party was way too simple to be a real mode to be honest...  :-\ And it's way more boring than the car mode.
^Well said.
amiibo Party was incredibly boring.
It was just plain, board game version of old Mario Party, that had nothing special, and the boards were boring.

Offline Spongyoshi

• It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 03:42:49 PM »
Exactly!
I liked the idea at first but.. It's so boring! Even if I can make my own board, it doesn't worth it to play on it...  :(
Too bad because the idea is awesome on paper...

Offline Spongyoshi

• It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 04:21:05 PM »
A while ago, I played all the boards of Mario Party 10 against 2 IAs (Expert and Master) and my sister.
I calculated my ministars for each board and I was first with a far ammount (1st with 356 MiniStars. The Expert AI was second with 265 MiniStars.) so I guess it's balanced after all?  :P
(F.Y.I. My sister had 244 MiniStars and the Master IA 237 MiniStars. Still weird how the Expert beat the Master but anyway..)

Offline Spongyoshi

• It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 09:55:56 AM »
Still mad there's no Toadette amiibo  >:(
She's even on Mario Party Star Rush's cadridge, she MUST have an amiibo too!!