Author Topic: What do you think of Peach in "Super Mario Adventures"?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Rosie16

• Let's do this!
  • br 
"Special Delivery!"

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: What do you think of Peach in "Super Mario Adventures"?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 07:33:08 PM »
Super Mario Adventures is amazing full stop

Definitely my favorite Peach portrayal

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Rosie16

• Let's do this!
  • br 
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »

Definitely my favorite Peach portrayal
It's my favorite too. Definetely my dream Peach. I think she's even more badass there than in the Smash games. It would've been awesome if it was like that in the Mario games, Peach being a main playable character in all the games using fighting moves and being serious, wearing Luigi's clothing and red earrings, and not being kidnapped. Then in one game they do that thing of her being kidnapped but managing to escape before she's saved and later she rescuing somebody.
"Special Delivery!"

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 08:37:48 PM »
Heh, I loved watching that comic. It was so quirky, this should be the model if Nintendo decides to go back to comics or make an animated short or something of the like.

As for Peach, yeah she was a badass. Not much more to it than that. I can see her being portrayed like that in the RPGs (darn you colors splash), but not the main games tho it'd be a nice, though radical, change.

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 09:07:57 AM »
Ah, the Super Mario Adventures. I remember reading it a few years ago. A fantastic comic and it had an interesting portrayal for all the characters. Peach was one of my favorites in that comic, she had great moments. Some of the most memorable parts like dressing up like Luigi.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:11:38 AM by SirFrozenFairy »
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Rosie16

• Let's do this!
  • br 
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 08:26:51 PM »
Heh, I loved watching that comic. It was so quirky, this should be the model if Nintendo decides to go back to comics or make an animated short or something of the like.

As for Peach, yeah she was a badass. Not much more to it than that. I can see her being portrayed like that in the RPGs (darn you colors splash), but not the main games tho it'd be a nice, though radical, change.
Agreed.
"Special Delivery!"

Offline Rosie16

• Let's do this!
  • br 
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 08:29:02 PM »
Ah, the Super Mario Adventures. I remember reading it a few years ago. A fantastic comic and it had an interesting portrayal for all the characters. Peach was one of my favorites in that comic, she had great moments. Some of the most memorable parts like dressing up like Luigi.

Oh, hi! I believe we haven't been introduced yet, I'm Rosie, nice to meet you! How are you? Are you on the site as well or do you use only the Forum?
Yeah, Peach rocked in the comic!
"Special Delivery!"

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 08:53:26 AM »
why is this in general discussion
hey

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 01:06:30 PM »

Oh, hi! I believe we haven't been introduced yet, I'm Rosie, nice to meet you! How are you? Are you on the site as well or do you use only the Forum?
Yeah, Peach rocked in the comic!

Hello! I'm SirFrozenFairy, also known as EerieFairy. Nice to meet you too! I'm good. I enjoy reading the articles on the site but I mainly use the forum.

Indeed. I like how she even escaped from Bowser herself. It was quite the escape.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion