Author Topic: Mister Sushi and the Pokemon Artwork!  (Read 764 times)

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
Mister Sushi and the Pokemon Artwork!
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:51:57 AM »
Hello everyone, today I, Mister Sushi, have started my journey of drawing all 151 Pokemon from the Kanto region and becoming the Pokemon Artist! I got up this morning and rushed to Professor Oak's lab to draw my starter Pokemon! I got three options: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. I chose my favourite, Bulbasaur! I drew him very quickly and precisely. I was astounded by how he held so still as he was drawn. Oak was surprised at how well I drew the Pokemon, so he let me draw Charmander and Squirtle too! I sure got lucky today! Charmander was harder to draw, because he couldn't keep still. But in the end it worked out fine. I remembered to snap a photo so I could share my drawings with the world! I can't wait to keep moving on to draw all 151 Pokemon! I'll draw some more tomorrow, so stay tuned!
This is Mister Sushi, signing off.
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
Re: Mister Sushi and the Pokemon Artwork!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 10:58:54 AM »
All right, guys! I've been away for quite some time because it's really hard to find Pokemon to draw around here! And when I finally found one, it took forever to draw! But I finally did it, and I'm here to share it with you! On my journey through Route 1 I found a... Pidgey! I can't wait to take it along with me and have it evolve so I can draw it's evolved form. I hope you like my drawing, it took SO LONG to draw! Wild pokemon sure are a challenge, but they're a challenge that I'm up for! I've spotted a Rattata nearby, so I better get to drawing it too! Buh bye!

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
Re: Mister Sushi and the Pokemon Artwork!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 07:30:47 AM »
Hey everyone! I went over to the Rattata and watched as it slowly wandered around as I drew it. This one was much more docile than Pidgey, I drew him very quickly. Once I was finished drawing him, I pressed onward and through Viridian City to Route 2. There are some Bug-type Pokemon here! I can't wait to draw them. I'd better be going now, so bye!