Author Topic: MK Mafia: Peach's Castle -GAME- (Cancelled for a few weeks until Accj's ends)  (Read 30638 times)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Just saying, but when I start the game, I will be deleting all of these posts. Sorry, but I want this thread to concentrate only on the new game.
@MattC, Yoshiman, Staryu, and Shattered Legacy: I read the posts and will take your ideas into consideration for the next game. ;)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Just saying, but when I start the game, I will be deleting all of these posts. Sorry, but I want this thread to concentrate only on the new game.
Couldn't you just make a new topic though?

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
I don't wanna waste topic room

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
topic room is not a thing
hey

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
You're not wasting anything. Just make a new topic for the new game once it starts, and just lock this.

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
You're not wasting anything. Just make a new topic for the new game once it starts, and just lock this.
Oh okay
(I can't lock the topic btw :-\)
Well, then please put this in the archives so it doesn't stay in with others...