Author Topic: Planet Coaster  (Read 1579 times)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
Planet Coaster
« on: June 17, 2015, 09:52:42 AM »
Planet Coaster

Announced at the PC Gaming Show (Tuesday, June 16, 2015)! From the people who brought you the original Roller Coaster Tycoon games and Screamride. Exclusive to PC. Release: 2016 (North America).

More Info

RCT World has become kind of a mess with switching developers and all, so I'm looking forward to this.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:16:12 AM by Vipsoccermaster »
hey

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Planet Coaster
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »
I know this is just a trailer and not actual gameplay, but RCT World looks like a friggin' joke next to it now. If it's by the same team who brought the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, I can only expect great things from this.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 03:09:33 PM »
Topic revival... sigh
A lot of stuff shown and it's actually worth watching if you're interested in the game or even just interested in simulation games.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:43:15 AM »
So the alpha came out and from what I see, the game looks gorgeous so far. Definitely looking forward to the updates and can't wait to get my hands on the game when it is officially out.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:53:42 PM »
I've heard nothing but great things so far from people who have played this. Really glad Frontier is kicking ass since Rollercoaster Tycoon World is a complete dumpster fire from the beta testers I've talked to.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 04:04:00 PM »
Yeah, so far, people seem pretty satisfied from what I've seen. I've seen a lot of gameplay footage and I'm really positive I'll be buying the game when the time comes.

Unfortunately, yeah RCTW will have a lot of trouble to make money, but it looks fine to me, so far.

I might end up just buying both.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 07:41:56 AM »
I'm just hoping that there'll be a possibility for a Mac release along with the PC release