Author Topic: Street Fighter V  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Street Fighter V
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:29:54 AM »
Street Fighter V

Announced at the 2014 PlayStation Experience (Saturday, December 6, 2014)! The fifth game of Street Fighter. Exclusive to PlayStation 4 and PC. Release: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 (North America).

More Info
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:56:37 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Street Fighter V
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:43:28 AM »
First Ryu getting revealed for Smash and then this finally getting shown. SF fans can rejoice and I totally understand that. I never played the previous games but I've been getting into fighting games just recently. The hype is real and I'm buying this!!

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 11:42:10 AM »
Fighting Games are my favorite type of game! I really liked Ultra Street Fighter IV! Defenitely a must buy

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 04:59:26 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks Nintendo stabbed themselves in the back here?
Putting Ryu in Smash, while knowing the next Street Fighter wouldn't even make a Nintendo console?
I have no problem with Capcom doing this, and I like Ryu in Smash, but, in what way did that benefit Nintendo?

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 05:05:48 AM »
Putting Ryu in Smash, while knowing the next Street Fighter wouldn't even make a Nintendo console?
I have no problem with Capcom doing this, and I like Ryu in Smash, but, in what way did that benefit Nintendo?
I think Ninty might have included Ryu in as a homage to Street Fighter's previous legacy on the SNES (which would have been one of the best selling ports of the SFII arcade titles) as well as embodying traditional fighting games
And also as a consolation for SFV not coming to Ninty platforms

But enough about Smash this is SFV

The V-Skills are... intriguing to say the least but I don't know what to really think about standardizing the inputs for V-Skills despite their being so different

Cammy is looking good which is exciting

That Birdie tho

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 06:15:00 AM »
yes, you are. Nintendo and Capcom used to be buddy buddy. If anything this will help boost sales of Capcom games on the 3DS/WiiU. SFIV is on 3DS so if anyone is interested after playing as Ryu they can play it there.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
wish this beta would work!!
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 03:55:36 PM »

The game is out now! Anyone will be getting it or already got it?

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 06:08:07 PM »
I'm getting this game once I get enough money to buy the PS4 and this game is the main reason why I want a PS4 so bad ;p

Offline MKKINGZ

• British weirdo
  • gb 
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »
Gameplay wise this game is crystal clear but dammit Capcom we need Arcade mode back.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 10:28:41 PM »
it's okay lol
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 09:14:28 PM »
Gameplay wise this game is crystal clear but dammit Capcom we need Arcade mode back.
It's wild how many core features this is missing. Can't believe it was so rushed.
Hit me up on twitter.