Author Topic: Ether's Completely Mediocre Artwork [with some fan art I guess idk]  (Read 10030 times)

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
Re: Ether's Completely Mediocre Artwork [with some fan art I guess idk]
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2015, 10:29:38 PM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

(shut up website)

here are some crappy digital art things

and some really crappy traditional drawings

g'day mpf

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 11:28:18 PM »

NEW GMD OC PRESCOTT DALY !!

--

Prescott Daly is a veteran English attorney and father of one (and soon to be two) from London, England. The younger of two siblings born to a lower middle-class family sometime in 1859, he was a very studious pupil, mainly focusing on studying and reading throughout his school days to the point where he was in the top five percent of his class. Despite his large and muscular build, he never cared much about sports and such, only playing football a few times merely for fun.

When his father somehow landed a career as a police inspector for the Scotland Yard, his interest in law became very apparent, so much so that when given the opportunity, he went to study at King's College London School of Law in 1876 so he could become an attorney. His first few years were rocky due to his confidence and obsession with winning cases instead of seeking out the truth; after one particular case in which he lost because his client had lied to him, he started to become more careful with cases, to the point where he would act like a detective and analyze every single piece of evidence. Soon enough, the amount of cases he won increased twofold, and he started tackling more high-profile cases, becoming somewhat of a well-known figure in London for his idiosyncratic but successful approaches at examining the heart of each case with confidence and ease.

His success has been considered an anomaly, mainly because of the heavy bias against rats, and until he became the well-known attorney he is today, he was turned down for cases and by bars of law because of his species, being called a "dirty sewer rat" by his peers. Nowadays, he still gets a bad rap for being a rat, but unlike, say, Professor Ratigan, he is a kind-hearted and sympathetic gentleman, although he can get a bit feisty and even cocky here and there.

In 1886, he married his longtime sweetheart Florence Mathewson, bearing a daughter Whitney (who is around the same age as Olivia Flaversham), with another child on the way.

Prescott's hobbies include reading newspapers and novels, writing, drinking tea (and occasionally scotch), smoking cigarettes, engaging in conversations, and thinking in his armchair and at his desk in his home office.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2015, 08:52:36 AM »
Made a new sig for myself:

IF YOU WANT ANY SIGS FROM ME JUST ASK AND THEN MAYBE I'LL DO IT

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 07:23:03 PM »
~ * ~ M E ~ * ~

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 04:50:08 AM »
Unfinished drawing of a Toad from last night??