Author Topic: Newcomer for Fake Mario Party Game  (Read 1590 times)

Offline DatNuttyKid

• Hiya.
  • us 
Newcomer for Fake Mario Party Game
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:13:49 PM »
Pick a newcomer for a Mario Party game (game will be mostly text-only, with some artwork and board maps).

I'm open to other possible characters as well. Each post with a character not featured in the poll is worth two votes, so if you want a character in that is not on this poll, you might want to do that.

The only requirement is that the character must be a non-specific Bowser minion (meaning it can't be a good guy, and it can't have a personality. So no Nabbit. Sorry!) They must also have appeared in a non-spinoff game on the Wii or DS (meaning no paper characters, and no NES exclusives, etc.). If they have not appeared on the Wii or DS but get a large amount of votes, I may still consider them, but it's unlikely. I will not add any character minions or anyone who wouldn't realistically work for Bowser, no matter what. This is plot related.

The roster, as well as some other information, will be revealed once I've decided the last character. Thank you in advance for voting, and I hope you enjoy my ideas.
'Sup.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Newcomer for Fake Mario Party Game
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:09:12 AM »
I vote Wiggler. He was in MK7, and I bet he would be fun to play as! :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:51:37 AM by Bowser498 »

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:43:49 AM »
I voted for Boomerang Bro but I think there's something wrong with the results because I can't see them

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 07:11:49 AM »
I voted for Boomerang Bro but I think there's something wrong with the results because I can't see them
No, it's normal. You have the option to hide the results when you create a poll. Also, voted for Boomerang Bro..

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »
I cast my vote in as Boomerang Bro. . He seemed most logical , but Hammer Bro is more popular (I it's only a color difference)  .

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
No, it's normal. You have the option to hide the results when you create a poll. Also, voted for Boomerang Bro..

OHHH OK, I thought I messed it up or something but thanks DJ :-D

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 11:52:31 AM »
When you're creating a poll, you can choose to show the results ONLY on the final day. He probably used this setting. =p
Best for doing stuff like a SMS!

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser: