Author Topic: DLC for Mario Party 10  (Read 13427 times)

Offline k-g-brown@att.net

Re: DLC for Mario Party 10
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 10:28:26 AM »
Listen here KG, if you double post one more time, you will get a warning leading to a ban... this is your 4th time doing this crap. EDIT YOUR POST.
Sorry about that. I see where I need to go to edit it, but how can I edit it is the question.

By clicking modify :P - Dark Boo
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:33:13 PM by Dark Boo »

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »
Listen here KG, if you double post one more time, you will get a warning leading to a ban... this is your 4th time doing this crap. EDIT YOUR POST.
Sorry about that. I see where I need to go to edit it, but how can I edit it is the question.
Click the Modify button or the Reverse Mushroom. It'll let you edit your posts.

Anyways, I think this thread should be locked. People keep going way off-topic, not to mention all the arguing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:38:51 PM by WiiUFan-04 »
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 01:33:45 PM »
For 6 I said what can "we" do to make them feel better, not what "they" can do to make themselves feel better.
Well, then probably convince people to not buy it so Nintendo and ND Cube would understand to bring the old mechanic back.
So, basically, you're saying we should boycott the next game? No offense, but that's a horrible idea. We probably wouldn't have a another Mario Party game if we did that.
Yes, but that would teach ND Cube to RETURN TO THE OLD MECHANICS!
You didn't read the entirely of the post, didn't you?
Yes I did. I'm saying that ND Cube will learn from their mistakes, so when the next Mario Party comes it will be more like the older ones.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
Except if they bring back the old MP mechanics with boards like the older ones and, you know, Stars, coins, etc., I don't think that many people will buy a future DLC. You don't buy a DLC for a bad game if it doesn't make it better.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »
Except if they bring back the old MP mechanics with boards like the older ones and, you know, Stars, coins, etc., I don't think that many people will buy a future DLC. You don't buy a DLC for a bad game if it doesn't make it better.
Exactly. If the game doesn't have TLC put in it, old mechanic or not there won't be many sales and thus dlc is pointless.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 09:22:50 PM »
For 6 I said what can "we" do to make them feel better, not what "they" can do to make themselves feel better.
Well, then probably convince people to not buy it so Nintendo and ND Cube would understand to bring the old mechanic back.
So, basically, you're saying we should boycott the next game? No offense, but that's a horrible idea. We probably wouldn't have a another Mario Party game if we did that.
Yes, but that would teach ND Cube to RETURN TO THE OLD MECHANICS!
You didn't read the entirely of the post, didn't you?
Yes I did. I'm saying that ND Cube will learn from their mistakes, so when the next Mario Party comes it will be more like the older ones.

I think the problem here is you're completely ignoring the part where he said they probably wouldn't make another Mario Party.

This idea that you didn't read what he said is strengthened because you started your reply with 'Yes, but' implying you agreed with his message. Which means you were agreeing that they probably wouldn't make another Mario Party, while also saying that the next game would be more like the older ones.
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 11:35:01 PM »
Click the Modify button or the Reverse Mushroom. It'll let you edit your posts.

Anyways, I think this thread should be locked. People keep going way off-topic, not to mention all the arguing.

And I think not, you children need to understand what arguing is. This is a discussion going back and forth. Going back and forth is not equivalent to arguing. This thread isn't even off-topic... I'm sick of some people seeing people going back and forth about a topic and declare it an argument. Many of the times people are going to strongly agree / disagree and will clock your tea if you fail to understand something that is glaring...

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 12:15:35 PM »
spoiler: mario party 11 will be just as disappointing as mario party 10.
hey

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2015, 05:25:45 PM »
That has nothing to do with potential MP10 DLC. :P
If Nd Cube is the developer of MP11, it will be disappointing. :/ *agreed*
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:25:32 PM by Bowser498 »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 08:19:33 PM »
If Nd Cube is the director of MP11, it will be disappointing. :/ *agreed*
You mean developer, not director.

I doubt there will be DLC for Mario Party 10. It's not that big of a game that has people coming back to it.

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2015, 12:24:15 PM »
If Nd Cube is the director of MP11, it will be disappointing. :/ *agreed*
You mean developer, not director.

I doubt there will be DLC for Mario Party 10. It's not that big of a game that has people coming back to it.
Yeah my fault :P
ND Cube should realize how poor their game was---maybe their misery means no DLC

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 12:44:33 PM »
As if Nd Cube was gonna make DLC for the game even if it was successful. Mario Party 10 has a much smaller budget than the other big-named Nintendo games. It wouldn't get DLC even if it did get good reviews.

I'm not saying the game's a budget title, but the game's pretty short on content, especially if you compare it to Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. Plus, it's much cheaper than those two games as well.
Although, I will admit that they could have added a little bit more content
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:00:13 PM by WiiUFan-04 »
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2015, 06:58:46 PM »
If Nd Cube is the developer of MP11, it will be disappointing. :/ *agreed*
i was addressing the posts above me which were talking about another mario party
hey