Author Topic: Full soundtrack. Rosalina, Wario and Donkey Kong amiibos confirmed  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Sergioshi

• Yoshi Yoshi!
  • es 
I don't know if there's already a post in the forum about this, but then here's another one.

This video was already posted 2 days ago, but I just found it. You can hear the full soundtrack of Mario Party 10

Appart from hearing the songs without voices, there's something more: 1:15:38-1:17:18 confirms Rosalina, Wario and Donkey Kong amiibos from the Super Mario series, since those themes are amiibos own themes, that can only be heard when it's an amiibo's turn.

Amiibo party themes timestamp:
1:10:20 Any character not as an amiibo's theme - ordinary amiibo theme
1:11:46 Mario amiibo's theme - SMB world 1-1 remix
1:12:11 Luigi amiibo's theme - Luigi's Mansion theme
1:12:55 Peach amiibo's theme - SM64 Princess Peach Castle remix
1:13:28 Yoshi amiibo's theme - Yoshi's Story: Yoshi's song
1:14:14 Toad amiibo's theme - SM3DL Toad House
1:14:46 Bowser amiibo's theme - SM64 Battle with Bowser remix
1:15:38 Rosalina amiibo's theme - SMG Comet Observatory remix
1:16:16 Wario amiibo's theme - Wario Land Shake It!: Ruins
1:16:52 Donkey Kong amiibo's theme - DKC Jungle Hijinx
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:27:59 AM by Sergioshi »
Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChraLCxKlL2OhkatN-FkF0w and follow me on Miiverse
Wii U games:
3DS games:
(name: ςγĢ★$g)

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
Re: Full soundtrack. Rosalina, Wario and Donkey Kong amiibos confirmed
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 12:06:25 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!!! Thank you , Sergio ! Thank yooooooooooooouuuuu ! I've been looking day and night for the soundtrack ! Especially the Angry Mid-Boss theme .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:14:02 PM by BossBlitz88 »

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
I posted about the other amiibo a while ago.
Nintendo still hasn't formally announced them.
We'll probably have to wait until the next Direct.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 01:06:11 PM »
This doesn't confirm anything - just because the data's in the game doesn't mean that the Super Mario amiibo's of them are avaliable, even if it strongly hints at them by their in-game image.

Did you forget? Smash Bros. Rosalina, Wario, and DK can be used as well to access those boards/amiibo in-game.

Not saying I doubt there's going to be those + the other MP10 characters (excluding Spike) in the future, I just don't think this confirms that.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 01:43:02 PM »
This doesn't confirm anything - just because the data's in the game doesn't mean that the Super Mario amiibo's of them are avaliable, even if it strongly hints at them by their in-game image.

Did you forget? Smash Bros. Rosalina, Wario, and DK can be used as well to access those boards/amiibo in-game.

Not saying I doubt there's going to be those + the other MP10 characters (excluding Spike) in the future, I just don't think this confirms that.
Precisely. In the Direct two months ago, they showed the Super Mario amiibo figures, but they showed the Smash amiibo figures for Rosalina, Wario, and Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong may be easy or hard to find, Rosalina is insanely difficult due to limited quantities and been recently scalped, and as for Wario, as I said above, he is impossible since he is not yet released.

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • A dude who loves Yoshis!
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 08:03:04 PM »
The remix tracks in Amiibo Party sounds pretty nice. Although It's a bit weird for me hearing those whistle toots in there as well.